Chapter 4

Warning: This chapter contains the use of a child leash. Please no hate!
Ross POV
After that debacle last night I realized something. Maybe I am being too strict. After all, we are all adults here. I need to test this theory though.

I walk to the kitchen and everyone is there, eating breakfast. I clear my throat and say " I have decided to unground you all just for today. But, tomorrow you all have to finish your punishment." Everyone agreed readily. "We need to spend some time together so, lets go to Central Park and have a relaxing day!"
Everyone got up and started getting ready.

I guess this will tell me where everyone's maturity level is at. On the way to the park I start to say "While we are in the park. I want everyone to stay together and within my sight. Central Park is big and anyone can easily get hurt or lost." They all nodded their heads in agreement.

We reach the park and Chandler and Joey immediately run for the monkey bars. As I watch them run, the girl make a run toward the swings and slide. I sigh to myself. I hope my plan works.

Chandler POV
"I bet you I can get run across the park faster then you" I say to Joey. He says "You're on!" We start at the entrance. "1....2.....3....GO!" And we start to run like mad men, out of the playground area and out of Ross' sight.

2 hours later
"I win and Joey you lose!!" I declared. He looks upset but agrees. But then he says "Hey. Where are we." I look around and all I see are trees, trees and oh! Look more trees. Joey then looks a little frightened "What if we can't find our way back. Ross told us to stay within his eyesight!" "Don't worry. We will find them."

We begin our long walk back. But as soon as we turn a corner there is Ross and the girls. Looking worried and in Ross' case, angry. "That's strange. We must have found a shortcut." I said.

Ross POV
As I was supervising the girls in the swings and slide, I turn to check on the boys and they're not there. I said to myself. Don't worry they are probably playing hide and seek or something. I walk around the entire area of the playground and I even check the merry go round but, they still aren't there.

I rounded up the girls and we split up to find them faster. Me and Rachel went one way while Monica and Phoebe went another way.
Each group walked around the park. We met in the middle and still no Joey or Chandler. Just when I thought I had to file a missing persons report, Chandler and Joey came sauntering in from the forrest area.

We all run over and hug them and find out what happened. When I heard their story I was annoyed that they willfully disobeyed me yet again.
"What were you thinking!? I told you the dangers of the park already! Why would you run off like that?"
Joey said " we are in the park we were just trying to have some fun." "Yes we were only trying to blow off steam from the move. We are sorry." Said Chandler
"Alright, let's take care of your punishment now so that we can enjoy the rest of the day"
I went with them to the nearest restaurant after telling the girls to stay put and walked with them into the family bathroom.
"Okay who is going first?"
........
"Nobody want to volunteer? Okay Chandler you're up first. Bend over my lap." He bent over without a fight and I delivered ack after smack mercilessly. After 70 on his bottom with my belt, Joey got the same.
I sat on the closed toilet with the two crying boys in my lap and we cuddled for the next 10 minutes. "We are s-sorryyyyy" cried Joey "yea we will n-never d-do it again" stuttered Chandler " okay I forgive you boys, now let's get back to the girls and enjoy the rest of our day."
We walked back to the back and I was delighted to see the girls sitting down on a bench eating ice cream. To avoid this little situation again, us six walked to the nearest shop and I bought five child leashes for my boys and girls. As I was attaching the harnesses to my boys I looked at the girls and asked " do I need to use the leashes on you three?" "No sir" they all chanted. Good.

So we continued our day in Central Park with the girls running around, playing and the boys enjoying the three feet of freedom they had next to me. I might just keep these things.

Authors note
Thank you to all 40 of my viewers!!!! I know it is starting off pretty sucking but I promise with time they will get better. I know that the spanking parts don't have much detail but, I have never written one of these before. So, continue reading, commenting and sharing any ideas with me. Thank you!