Eleven

"Still that same nigga in a foreign, but its stolen." - Kodak Black

Murder was throwing at party, a huge party for the city of Miami. It was his birthday and he wanted to be that nigga. He was deck out in all white and he even had a new grill in his mouth, it was made of diamonds. He couldn't wait for the birthday bash of all birthday bashes. He was gonna have Florida, especially Miami trending in twitter before the end of tonight.

Murder didn't have a girlfriend but he did fuck a couple of bitches. He had Lyric on his arm. He saw Lyric that night at the Liberty block party, she was scoping Mack out that night. Murder had a plan, a great plan and it was gonna take Lyric and his team to pull it off.

Lyric walked in with a short tight fitted white dress that had a huge opening in the back. Her hair was dyed a dark red and she was rocking deep waves. She eyed Murder and licked her lips. Even though Murder was about 15 years older than her she couldn't help but be attracted to him. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waisted as they both looked at each other in the mirror. "I need you to do me a favor." Murder said.

"Anything." Lyric replied. Murder smiled. It was all to easy. "I need you to kidnap Mack's little cousins. I have the address for each one of them. The two little ones are at their father's place and the oldest one is at his friends house not to far. I'm sending some guys with you to help, take them to my warehouse off MLK drive, then come to the party. Everything better be good. If not I'm cancelling your ass." Murder say mushing her off of him.

Lyric nodded and caught herself before she fell. She left out the room and went to go change her clothes. She went outside and met the two guys outside. She got in the all black van. "We going to snatch the oldest one up first." The driver said.

"Austin." Lyric said. "His name is Austin."

Austin and his homeboy were riding their bikes from the local park. Austin was telling Luke all about his adventures in Orlando, he made sure to leave out the part about his cousin and his lady friend. He didn't want shit to run back, he just told him he was with his dad. "Man did you at least fuck a bitch or something?" Luke asked.

"Nah, but when I came back Keshia was on my line. I hit her up after school and I got that." Austin said. Austin looked behind him because he felt somebody watching him. He didn't see much but a black van a couple cars and a broken fire hydrant that was leaking.

"You hit Keshia? What her pussy look like?" Luke asked. Austin shook his head as he got the wind knocked it of him. He fell on his back, he started coughing to catch his breathe. He look up to see a man had Luke in a head lock. Luke was fighting the guy but it didn't do any use. Luke body went limp and he was carry into that black van.

Austin was still in a daze. He felt his body being lifted and he couldn't tell who they guy was. He knew it had to be a different one because he heard two different voices. Then he heard a female voice. "Y'all make sure they out." The female voice said.

"My Uncle gonna find you." Austin said in a low voice.

The guy whole took Luke laughed. "That's the plan." Chloroform went over Austin's mouth and nose and he passed out.

"Hurry up, let's go get the rest." Lyric said. She sat in the back with Luke and Austin. She study Austin's features. He looked like a younger version of Mack. She rocked him in her arms and wiped the tear that dropped from his face.

Before Austin went out he prayed his sister and brother was straight. If not when he wake up it was going to be hell to pay.

Alijah and Elijah was sitting in living room watching tv while their father was in his study and his girlfriend, Jennifer was in the kitchen. She was a white woman who graduated from Harvard with a degree in psychology. She was a school counselor at the rival high school that Austin attended.