Fifteen

"You like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend. Make him lose his mind every weekend." - SZA

Darline kept her eyes on Mack and Diva. It was something about him that she liked. She wanted him and what she wanted she got. "kite li pou kont li." Sonja whisperd. "We don't have time for this."

Darline rolled her eyes. Sonja was always stopping her from doing her, but not this time. "I'm helping you because I owe you this, but when it comes down to who I want or what I do then you don't have a say so." Darline replied.

Sonja shook her head. Darline was a killer, that's why she called for her. She could handle all the weight that was going to land on them pretty soon. "But she's your cousins Darline." Sonja said.

It was true Darline and Diva were cousins. Diva didn't know but Darline knew it all, her mother told her, diva's mother and darline's mother were sisters. "I don't owe her anything, I only doing this because after this I don't owe you a damn thing." Darline said walking away. She waited till Mack and Diva got done talking and made her way to Mack.

He was posted in the wall. "Don't worry, you'll be able to live a normal life again." Darline said. She look Mack up and down once again liking what she saw.

"I bet." He replied. He kept his eyes on Diva.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Not yet. She will be if we alive after all of this." Mack replied. "You need something?" Mack asked. Darline was slowing pissing him off. He couldn't lie, she was good looking and everything but he could tell she was sneaky and he didn't like sneaky. His ex girl was sneaky, Vanessa was sneaky, Lyrics was sneaky. Mack didn't do sneaky.

"Not at the moment but I will soon." Darline said walking away from him and back over to where everybody else was. Rage saw what went down and went over to question his homeboy on what's going on.

"You straight nigga?" Rage asked Mack nodded.

"After all this is over I will be. I haven't slept right in months. I just want this shit to be over." Mack replied. He watched as Diva smiled and talk to Drew in the corner of the warehouse. Rage picked up on it.

"Remember when I told you she been through some shit and she need a good nigga?" Mack nodded.

"I think you that good nigga."

Drew and Diva finally had time to just talk. Drew was filling her in with all the crazy shit that's been happening since she did the race. "There's one more crazy ass thing I didn't tell you." Drew said to Diva. Diva eyed her, wondering what it could be.

"Hit me with it." Diva replied.

"Vanessa said she pregnant by Mack." Drew blurted out a little too loud. All eyes were in them. Mack casually walked over towards Diva and Drew to make sure he heard right, Rage right behind him.

"Excuse me say what?" Mack asked. Drew eyed him and repeated it again.

Diva nodded. She walked out the warehouse and slide her body down the wall. She started tearing up, she was mad as fuck. She loved Mack there was no doubt about that, but she was risking her life for a nigga who had a bitch, and it was Vanessa at that. "Diva, Don't shut down now." Levi said. Diva left her head and eyed him. "I know you probably mad as shit, probably thinking why am I'm doing this for a nigga who probably got a bitch, but we don't know what the hell they had going on. Talk to your boy first before you started making assumptions because that's going to make an ass out of you." Levi added. Diva nodded wiping her tears away. Levi walked back in and nodded to Mack to gone head and talk to her.

Mack step out and eyed Diva as she eyed him back. "Before I even went to the club, I had sex with Vanessa. I was horny as fuck and I needed some bad. She not my girlfriend, she was a friend and right now she ain't shit to me she only wanted me when I was convenient to her. I might have a baby on the way and if I do I'm going to take care of that. But that don't change how I feel about you Diva. You took a life for me, I'm prepare to take 1 million for you. I love you shordy." Mack said. He grabbed Diva and planted a kiss on her lips. They stay hugged up for a couple of minutes.

"I love you too." Diva whispered. Mack smiled.

Austin was at the police station. They were asking him questions. "How did all you guys get away?" One of the cops asked. Luke slipped on some juice they gave him and Austin took a bite of the cookie. "Who said we did. Maybe the watching us right now." Austin said smiling. The cop cleared his throat. Austin notice it was the same one that came to his mom crib one day looking for Mack and Diva. "One more question." The cop said.

"Have you seen your cousin Mack anywhere?"

Austin shrugged. "Nope." He looked at Alijah and Elijah . They shrugged as did Luke when he looked at him. "Okay they can leave." He said. Austin smirked as he watch the cop whispered to another cop.

"He knows something." Austin heard him say. Andrea grab her kids and rushed into the car. "I'm so glad all of this is done and over with." Austin watched as Luke hold up his thumb letting Austin know shit was in the clear for him. Austin knew that since Mack was back in town things were going to go crazy and he knew he had to be there, he wanted in on the action.

About 20 minutes later Andrea drove her kids home. Austin went into his room. He started up his laptop. About 5 minutes later Luke was face-timing. He claimed accept and Luke's face popped up on the screen. "Your folks cool?" Austin asked. Like nodded.

"Yeah, my Dad is off my back some but my mom keep asking me every ten minutes was I okay. What about you?"

Austin shrugged. "My mom cool, she probably calling the twins dad to cruse him and his new bitch out. But we got to help them."

"I feel ya. They gonna need us but we don't even know where they at." Luke said. Austin smiled.

"I do. I left your phone in Drew's car. We can track it and walk there since we ain't got no bikes and shit. I'll meet you outside your house." Austin said. Luke nodded and ended the call. He did the track your iPhone option on his laptop to see the exact location of his phone. He printed out the snapshot and decided to dress in all black.

Austin did the same thing. He was fitted from head to toe and all black. He grab his duffel bag with some supplies they gonna need and jumped out his window. He wrote a not letting his mom know he was straight and not to call the police again.

Austin stood outside Luke's house as he walked out eating a bagel. Austin screwed his face. "So that's what taking you so long. You eating a damn bagel." Like shrugged and handed Austin the Print out.

"Nigga this is an hour walk they better be there still." Luke said as he pulled out a caprisun out of his pocket. Austin eyed him. Luke sucked his teeth and passed him the caprisun while he pulled out another one.

"Thanks." Austin said as they made their way to save the day.