6ix

Fuck it, I'm on the run for the money - Rick Ross.

Drew and Rage just left Diva's Place it looked exactly the same when Drew was there the night before. They knew that she didn't go home last night.

Drew was so worried she called Vanessa asking if she seen or heard from Diva. Of course Vanessa didn't know a thing. She was to drunk to even get up. But when she heard Mack name. She quickly jumped out the bed and turn on the tv.

When she saw Mack's face flash across the screen she stared to tear up. The news we're making it seem like he was a criminal.

"If anybody has any information on Mack Lawrence and Divaé Hendrix. Please call the local authorities, they are extremely dangerous. This is Joy Weatherspoon from action 10 news."

Vanessa just shook her head. She couldn't believe it. What the hell happen last night?

Rage and Drew made it back to their grandmothers place. Rage knew Mack would call when everything was safe. He just had to wait it out. Drew went into the spare bedroom and crawl into bed. She just wanted to know if her best friend was okay. She haven't had dick since yesterday and she didn't even care to get any.

Mack and Diva finally made it to Tampa. Mack cousin gave them a 2006 Nissan for them to use. It wasn't anything fancy but it gets the job done. At the moment they were staying at a little run down motel.

Mack was sitting on the bed playing with the two guns he had and watching the news. Diva was locked in the bathroom dying her hair. She picked blonde because she knew that color was less like something she'll ever try in her life.

Once her hair was officially dyed blonde. She couldn't help but stare at herself in the mirror. She didn't even look like her old self. She touch her hair and decided she need to cut it as well.

She started cutting her hair and picking it up putting it in the toilet so she wouldn't have to clean up later. She touch her hair once it was completely done.

She open the bathroom door and walked out. She already took a shower and everything. Thanks to Mack she finally had some clothes that fit. She was wearing some black tights and a "I ❤️ Florida," tee and a pair of flip flops.

She sat on the one bed they were going to have to share. Mack eyed her and he couldn't lie. Diva was fine and even more finer now that her hair was bright and loud. He put the guns back in the bag and just turn his attention on the tv like she was doing. He really wanted to know more about her, what better way to do it then being on the run.

"So you always lived in Florida?" Mack asked. Diva turn her attention to Mack to answer his question.

"I was born in Haiti. I moved to Miami when I was 4 and lived here ever since." She replied.

"So you Haitian?" Mack asked.

"Maybe." She answered. "What about you?"

"Born and raised. So you mention how you didn't have family. What happen?"

Diva hated when people asked her what happen to her family or her mother or her father. This might be the last time she'll ever tell somebody so she might as well get it all out.

Diva laid back on the bed and Mack followed what she did. "My mother left me when I was young. I don't know much about her. I can't even tell you how she look. I don't remember her face at all. I only know her name, it's Diana Hendrix. I was named after her." Diva said.

"What about your father?" Mack asked playing with his watch on his wrist.

"I never knew my father, his name wasn't even on my birth certificate. I lived in foster care all my life until I was a 18 and I could afford to get my own place. What about you? What's your story?" Diva asked now sitting up looking at Mack right into his eyes.

"My mom was a crack head. She was raising me and her little sister at the time. She died of a overdose and I had to step up and be a man and take care of my aunt." Mack said.

Diva nodded. "Why not get a job? Instead of robbing and selling dope?" She said pointing to the two duffle bags.

Mack shrugged. "I needed money fast. Working a nine to five ain't something I wanted to do. It just wasn't made for me." Mack replied.

"Where your father?" Diva asked. She was playing with his wrist watch. She always liked shiny things.

"My father died when I was 13. Some local drug dealer at the time shot him while he was on his way home from work. He was a taxi driver."

Diva looked over his face. He had brown beautiful skin that would make any chick weak. He had beautiful white teeth that with one smile you'll drop your panties face. Diva didn't have to wonder was he packing or not. She saw what he was working with back at the house. He was packing.

Mack couldn't help he stare at her. She was beautiful. Something in him told him that he need to protect her. He pecked her lips and she just looked at him. He did agin and she started to kiss him back. Diva pulled away from him and walked over to the phone. Mack stopped her. "Nah, we can't use that. They can trace it back here and we'll get caught. We need to find a payphone or get a untraceable phone."

"Where are we going to find a payphone? We don't have those anymore." Diva said. Mack nodded his head.

"I saw one when we first pulled in, let's go." Mack said. He hide the bags of drugs, money, and guns in the safe and the left or to go to the pay phone.

Mack made sure the coast was clear and he allow Diva to follow him out the room to the pay phone. Mack reached in his pocket pulling out a whole bunch of quarters. He gave Diva some and he put some in the payphone dialing Rage's number.

Rage was asleep but jumped up to answer his phone. "Hello?" He answered.

"Wake that ass up. How is it back at home?" Mack asked.

Rage was wide awake after hearing his brother from another mother's voice. "Nigga you got some fucking explaining to do. Where the fuck you at? What happen? Is Diva straight? Drew over here acting a ass." Rage rushed out.

Mack rubbed his head and eyed Diva. Thinking on what to say. "We still in Florida, Diva okay and I think I'm being set up."

"By who? You know I got you my nigga." Rage said.

"Murder. I was doing a deal for him and something just went crazy. I'm mad Diva in the middle of this but we killed a cop and I'm not doing time for nobody." Mack said.

Diva eyed Mack and rested her head on his arm. She was cold as hell. "I told you to stop fucking with him. You know he grimy."

"I know. But we on the run and we can't come back. But I do got a plan to bring Murder down. Meet me in Orlando in the morning. I'll call you to let you know where. Put Drew on the phone." Mack said. He handed Diva the phone and Rage went to get Drew.

A couple moments later Diva heard her home girl voice. "Drew I miss you so much." Diva said almost about to break down.

"Diva! Are you okay? What's going on? Imma kill Mack for getting you into this." Drew said.

Diva chuckled. "It's not Mack fault, I'm okay though. I cut my hair and changed it up. I wish I could send you a picture. It's look good."

"What'a gonna happen? You can't come back to Miami. It's Feds everywhere. They want y'all bad." Drew said.

"I don't know. I probably could never live a normal life ever again." Diva said. "We have to go. I call you tomorrow." Diva hunged up the phone. Diva looked at Mack and Mack pointed towards the room. They walk back to the room and sat in the bed.

"Imma go get us some stuff for Orlando. Stay here don't open the door for nobody." Mack said. Diva rolled her eyes and turn on the tv.

"Do you." She replied. Mack just eyed her and walked out the door.

She need some dick her life. He thought laughing.

Mack bank accounts were frozen and he only had $300 on him and he was about to spend most of that in food and he needed another gun.

He didn't want to do it but Mack already knew he was going to have to rob a couple niggas. He needed a come up.