Thin Lines and Fine Wine Pt. 2

ABUSIVE & SELF-HARM CONTENT WARNING⚠

Y/n

The lights flickered on as loud slam awakened you, causing you to look around your surroundings only to hear a faint coughing noise. "Keith is that you, baby" you look around corners, peeking and looking around for your husband only to find him facing the wall standing straight up with his hands in his pockets. "Who else would it be" He answers with a slight of sarcasm. You reached to put your hand on his back for support only to have it grabbed and turned into bent halfway circle. "Keith, What the hell are you doing?" You wince in pain as he keeps bending until you're begging for mercy.

Keith
10 mins prior

After a wild night of snapping pictures, being locally known at clubs, a few drinks and other things I'd rather not discuss, I walked in the door only to smell burnt out candles and the faint aroma of mashed potatoes -hencing the two plates of food on the table. I sat my keys and one of my phones by the door stand, Yes, I have two phones but Y/n doesn't or have to know allat. They're the same phone so she thinks there's only one, and I plan to keep it that way. I go into the dining room to contain the plates in the fridge for leftovers when I see my second phone on the table, looking back by the door, I pick up my second phone occasionally looking around the corner cautious of waking Y/n up. I try my fingerprint but come to a halt when I see that my phone is locked with no waiting time, I instantly start to wonder if Y/n had heard my conversation earlier today and had tried to go through my phone. Angrily, I slam the phone on the table and rush upstairs to confront Y/n.

Y/n

"Keith, baby, I'm sorry!" I try and plead for him to let go but nothing is working he eventually stops bending and holds my arm tightly in his grip not letting go anytime soon. "Did you or did you not-" He angrily shouts threatning to throw me on the bed "Keith, No!" to tell the truth, I didn't even know what he was talking about, I never know what he's angry about when he comes home after a long night whether its from work, family issues, or even going out all night -sometimes without return. "Gottdamnit, Y/n!" He threw me on the bed and hovered over me pinning me down, "Did you or did you not go through my phone?" He calmly asks me breathing directly onto my eyes that were watered partly from tears, partly from pain. "I-yes" I answered barely audible above a whisper my eyes brimming with tears threatning to fall out. I flinch as Keith lifts off of the bed shaking his head and walking out of the room as I lay there, frightened to even lift a finger let alone leave from the cuurent position Keith put me in with my arms above my head. I stare at the ceiling with dried tears and newly formed tears stream alongside parallel on my cheeks & run along only to fall down my neck and chest. Keith's approaching footsteps cause me to force myself back into reality as he steps into the doorway looking down on me with zero sympathy, just disgust. In his hand he holds a wine glass, the wine glass I had actually left on the table that was halfway swaying with the steady steps he took toward me before he stopped at a distance. I glanced at him once before the Mourvèdre stained my skin along with the sheets. He stood there before throwing the glass against the wall above the bed causing the shattered glass to surround me. Cautiously trying to get up, the remaining pieces of the glass that lay upon the bed and rest upon my skin left three thin fine lines on my wrist and the wine left a mess itself.