Heights

Y/n

"Baby, put me down!" I squealed. I've always hated heights and I won't stop now. It was our 5-month-aversary, if that's a thing. Keith and I had started dating 5 months and 3 hours to be exact, Honestly, I was starting to get a little anxious as he lowered me down onto the ground but not before giving me a little spin. We giggled as the joke reminisced in our heads. "Heights" we said in unison, smiling as the sun reached its own.

Flashback

"Boy dont make me roast yo ugly ass" Algee said between breaths and exaggerated fits of laughter. "Mannn, I ain't even studdin you" Keith said as he jokingly turned the other cheek. "Keith you so bright, you l-" "Aye, fall back on my mans" I said interrupting him, but one thing about Algee was that he didn't like being interrupted and he didnt like me either.

"Yo, Keith get ya lil broad" Everyone stood there flabbergasted (A/N: Lmao) as they waited for either Algee to finish, Keith to say something or a fight to break out. I saw Keith out of the corner of my eye standing up, but I gestured for him to sit down, signaling that I had this. As I prepared for dead silence, laughter or both, I replied back "Wow, I didn't know you could stoop so low". Glancing around, I see only looks of confusion and dead silence as Woody scratches his neck and everyone else looks immensely  between the two of us before small chuckles rose from Luke and Elijah. Soon enough everyone was laughing and Algee was trying not to crack a smile at my height joke.

Flashback over

Keith and I exchanged looks as we bursts out into fits of laughter. "Heights" We said in unison, smiling until the sun lowered its own.

This was trash, I know just a filler