Thin lines and Fine Wine

Y/n
10:52. I rolled over to the other side hoping to meet Keith's gaze, but to my surprise, he wasn't there. Where is he  you thought to yourself. I walked down the stairs and turned the corner only to see the back of Keith with his phone pressed to his ear. I decided to jumpscare him, But I couldn't help my eavesdrop on his conversation.

"Look, We gotta end this. You better not tell her, why not? Becuase I've already told her." He hasn't told me anything. I start to get frustrated as he looks around the corner as if he were checking if I were still asleep. "Yeah okay, meet me around 3, Bye." I hurriedly run back to the bedroom as He turned around walking towards the stairs. I jump into the bed and pretend to be sprawled out asleep. He walked into the room and stared at me from a distance and whispered to himself, "If only you knew", plugged his phone in and sat it on the nightstand then walked back downstairs. I let out a breathe of relief and chuckled to myself. Hopping out of bed, again, I let out a loud yawn so he could hear I was awake. Approaching the door, I walked into the hallway, but a notification stopped me in my tracks. I had no reason to assume he was cheating but I was curious. Walking to the phone, I entered the password, only to see thats it's incorrect. He changed it, Proabably just security reasons, right?

*Fast forward to 5:24 P.M.*

Keith went out a few hours ago and hasnt came back since. I had let the thoughts of why he changed his password ponder my mind when I got home from work. I'm the CEO of my company which I've built from the ground up and I refuse to be a lazy housewife who sits around and shops all day. I left work 3 hours ago to clear my mind just as Keith was leaving the house. I sighed as I grabbed a t-shirt and some pajama shorts to take a shower in.

After my shower, I got to work in the kitchen seeing as though Keith is going to be hungry when he comes back from wherever he went. I'll ask later. I cooked grilled chicken, vegetables, mashed potates with his favorite gravy, and put some rolls in the oven. Just as the oven beeped, signaling me that the rolls were ready I recieved a text. I sat the rolls out and began to fix Keith and I's plates assuming that was him that texted me.

Hubby👄: Ima be late tonite, don't wait up

Y/n: Fine

Why does he always do this. I sighed as I fixed my plate and put the food in some tupperware. 7:09. I get out my favorite wine and a glass. I turn the lights down low and gaze out if the window as the the cars pass by, wishing that they were my husband's. But all I see are Thin lines and my Fine wine.