Poison Pt. 2

Keith

I've never lied to Y/n, And I don't want to start, I wonder how long she's known..The sex earlier seemed off. She was distant but I was hesitant to ask her why, She stood there with her arms folded looking at me as if i were the scumiest nigga she knew, I stammered getting my words out, "I- She's-", I watched her patience run thin and by the time she walked up those stairs, I knew that it had ran out. "I can't take your bullshit anymore, Keith, You can take your lies, money, hoes, and whatever else to that bitch." She turned away coldy leaving me on the couch while she continued walking up the stairs. "Y/n!, she's nothing but a groupie! We met onset it didn't mean anything!" I watched her stop dead in her tracks of packing her suitcase and she faced me, shit, I mumbled to myself. "We met onset too, so what you're saying is we don't mean anything?" She wiped the few tears that spilled from her eyes and just as quickly replaced them with anger. "Call me when you get your shit together","Weak ass nigga" she mumbled but making ot clear enough so I could hear her. "Care to repeat that, especially since this weak ass nigga blows out ya back like no one else", I added with a smirk which quickly dissappeared when she spoke "Who says any else hasn't been doing that for me" adding a smirk of her own. I pushed her on the bed, not too hard, but to where she would get my point.

Y/n

He pushed me on the bed and I couldn't help but to get wet, He left love bites on my neck and a trail of kisses until he landed upon my flower. " Y/n, I love you" I had forgotten the argument we had earlier and let it slip out of my mouth. "I love you t- " He didn't let you finish your sentence but you didn't mind. " Whose is it?" "It's yo-" He cut you off again only to leave you with staggering breath as he spelled his name with his tounge.
He knows what he does to me, and I'm helpless. That sentence wandered your mind all night and didnt leave.

He's poison, and you know it.