Don't hate the player, hate the game.

**Jeremiah's POV**

Scrolling through my news feed on Facebook, the little icon said that I received a new friend request. It was from a girl named Leah Rodriguez.

Curiously, I went through her profile and couldn't control my jaw from dropping and myself from drooling over her pictures.

This girl who was more like a lady, was smoking hot. I accepted her request without thinking twice.

I continued looking through her pictures when she messaged me.

Leah : Hey :)

Jeremiah : Hey there! what's up!?

Leah : I just moved into town and my friend Mark is a mutual friend and I dared myself to send you a request. Thank you for accepting it,  BTW :P

Jeremiah : don't sweat it :) let me know if you need help around town :)

Leah : I have a solid craving for apple pie, know any place? :P

Jeremiah : I know the best place ever! it's around the corner from my house. Want to come along?

Leah : How do I know you're not a creep? ;)

Jeremiah : Ask Mark. Simple :)

Leah : Alright! send me the address. Meet in an hour!?

I gave her all the details she needed and we spoke for a bit more about ourselves before we logged off. This whole time, not once did I think about Maya.

Shoot! I have to cancel plans with her. I think Leah is extraordinary.

I put on my best casual navy blue shirt with dark dyed jeans and my vans. I ran my fingers through my hair a couple of times while I gave myself a bit of a pep talk.

You're just going out for pie with a girl. That's not cheating. Even though it's a angel looking girl, it's still just for pie. I'm a good man.

I was quite pumped up and confident as I walked down the streets to the diner.

I hope she doesn't bail or end up been anything other than I expected.

I waited outside the diner, taping my feet impatiently.

Why do girls always delay?

I was debating with myself before I saw this magical looking creature get out of the cab. She looked stunning in a pair of blue acid dyed shorts and a black crop top with brown boots. She had short black hair and beautiful blue eyes. I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous and full her lips were and how cute she looked because she was slightly lost.

"Hey! you must be Leah!" I said as she caught me staring at her.

Just a minor bump!

"Yeah! Wow! you look even better in person", she didn't know whether she should hug me or shake my hand.

I ceased the opportunity and gave her a very gentle hug.

"You ready to taste the best pie of your life?", I asked.

"Ah yes! finally", she had a cute British accent.