Oh, Maya....

Ah! finally some peace and quite. Everyone left and it's just Maya and I. We had a quick chat on the events of last night. She told me she fell asleep with her head being supported by the toilet seat. yeah! that's how intense her parties get.

We both looked sleep deprived so we decided to have a quick shower and a nap before we head out to buy my art supplies.

I woke up to my alarm tune. That damn thing makes me mad. I sleepily walked to the window. I like how busy the city gets. That reminds me, I need to get busy too. Art supplies shopping!

"Maya! Maya! Maya!! time to go shopping!!" I screamed, while jumping on her bed. I would call her a deep sleeper, but then that would be the understatement of the year! This went on for a few minutes until I heard her curse me. Yeah, and I consider her to be my best friend.

She literally rolled out of bed and ran towards the toilet. I heard her curse and noises of her, vomiting? oh no! what happened to her?

While I ran to the toilet, I grabbed a hair tie.

"Maya, please tell me it's only the alcohol that caused this?" I tried not to sound panicked. "I really don't think it's the alcohol. It's a whole new level of sickness."

I was freaking out for her but I tried to stay calm. My thoughts were taking over. I shooed it away as I got her some water and an asprin.

"Maya? here you go, drink this and take some rest. We'll go to the doctor if you don't get better." I said as calmly as I could. "Thanks. What about your art supplies?" She managed to say before she puked again. I tied her hair up, as gently as I could manage.

Maya was fine earlier. what could have possibly happened, so quickly?

"Don't worry. I'll find my way. I can handle it" She looked apologetic. "Maya, I have GPS. I'll be just fine. Can I borrow your car?" I said trying to calm her down. "Take whatever you want. I'm going back to bed" she said. "Thanks. I won't take long. Once I'm back we'll go the the hospital if you want to, alright?" I tried to sound confident.

I'm really worried. Maya looses control when she drinks. I hope she recovers before I come back.

I quickly changed into a pair of shorts, threw on my favorite shirt, put my hair in a messy bun, slipped my feet into my shoes and headed to the mall.

I bought all the supplies really quickly. I don't even know if I got everything I need or if I even got the right stuff. I really do care about Maya and I've never seen her puke so much since she fell into an open manhole that was supposed to be cleaned and she smelt like poop for days. At least she didn't hurt herself but she couldn't bear her own stink and vomited a lot. She is going to be alright, right?

**Author's note**

Hi! Do you think Allanah's worst nightmare could become reality? Is Maya pregnant? Let me know what you think! Positive feedback is always welcomed. Vote, share and comment :)

Love,

Tracelfernandez <3