Liar, Liar I hope you light on fire.

I knew we were close when I heard the loud music.

My heart started to beat really fast.

Jake is a normal guy. He is plain and ordinary.

Why does he intimidate me?

"Time to have the time of our lives", Maya screamed as we got out of the car.

Why was she so excited?

Jeremiah and Maya walked hand in hand through the front porch. I, nervously followed, swaying my hips from side to side and trying to hide my lack of confidence.

The house was packed.

"Hey! My beautiful peeps" Jake walked up to us, arms outstretched.

Jeremiah and Jake did their bro shake thing.

"You look lovely" Jake said.

Was that compliment for me or for Maya?

Awkward.

"Hey, Allanah! Would you like to have a drink?" Jake put his arm around my waist and ushered me towards the bar.

"Sure, something light would be lovely", I said, confidently.

"A beer?" Jake raised an eyebrow at me.

"Perfect. This is quite a party, Jake" I tried to small talk.

"Thanks. I'll be back in a jiffy, I just got to say hi to a couple of friends". He let go of my waist.

I wish he didn't have to go.

"Sure thanks for the beer. See you later" I immediately looked over my shoulders to search for Maya and Jeremiah. I hardly knew anyone here and I didn't want to look like a loner.

They were no where to be seen.

I pushed through the crowd and ended up sitting on one of the couches, drinking my beer with couple of random people.

I downed couple of shots with my 'new friends'.

"Hey! I need to use the loo. Do you know where it is?" I said into Travis's ear.

Travis is a guy I just met. He's a totally charming person. His looks

compliment his charm too. He had black wavy hair that he put up into messy spikes. He had blue eyes and an amazing jaw line.

"I'll take you there", he held my hand as he directed me towards a bathroom.

I followed him without saying a word.

We walked into a bedroom. I'm guessing it's a twelve year olds room. It was all pink and purple with Hannah Montana, Jonas brother, and Selena Gomez's posters on the wall.

"That's the bathroom right there", Travis said pointing at a door.

"Cool, thanks" I said before running towards the door.

When I walked out, I saw Travis with his phone. Waiting to escort me back?

Aww.

"Let's go?" he said, extending his hand.

"Yeah. Thanks for waiting", I blushed.

We walked out and I spotted Maya.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

I frowned.

What was so suprising?

"Maya, this is my friend, Travis. He was just showing me where the loo was", I had to introduce them.

"Hi! Allanah! where were you? I've been looking all over for you" she pulled me away from Travis's grip.

Why Maya? Why?

"I'll see you around, bye Travis" I managed to say, before Maya pulled me away.

"What's got your panty in a knot?" I was a little annoyed she did that.

"I just want to have a drink with you before we head out" Maya said with a mischievous smirk.

"You made me ditch that beautiful person to have a drink with you? Oh Maya, you are so selfless" sarcasm dripped from every word I uttered.

"I thought I was your first priority, Ally", she pretended to be hurt.

We headed to where the punch was being served. We were going to get drunk.

"Where is Jeremiah?" I said realizing he wasn't with us.

"He's hanging out with the guys", Maya said.

"Oh! the girl you saw me walk with? Her name is Allanah or something. She's one wild cat. Yeah, it's official, Travis D'Silva got some action tonight!" I couldn't help but over hear their conversation.

Travis? The Travis I respected?

Both Maya and I turned to face them.

"I never knew you named your hand Allanah too, Travis" I spat the words out before walking away.

I could feel their eyes stare at my back.

"Ooohh burn"

"She whipped you, man"

"Want some ice to heal the burn?"

I heard people say

Jeremiah walked up to us and said "Ooohh, Allanah! Who knew you were that fierce?"

"Hey! I'm sorry I don't know who this guy is. I'm going to ask him to leave right away!" Jake said as he walked past me, towards that asshole.

Jake managed to get rid of him and his friends.

"I'm sorry I didn't return immediately, I got caught up with some stuff" Jake said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it" I smiled at him.

"But I got to give it to you, you whipped his ass" he said as a cute smile played on his lips.

"Wanna dance?" I pulled him towards the floor.

He was a great dancer!

He can even play the drums.

He's so perfect.

He even made me forget about Travis.

Before I knew it. We had to leave.

"Thanks for the amazing night. Keep in touch, alright?" I said, shyly as we hugged

"Sure! Thanks for coming you guys. See y'all soon" he said, waving both his hands.

So cute!

"That was a good night Maya and Jer. Thanks for forcing me to come" I said happily.

"Forced you? Oh, please! You were willing to come as soon as you heard Jake's name" Maya laughed.

I gave her a death stare and then laughed it off.

We drove back in peaceful silence.

**Author's note**

Hey! so what do you think about fierce Allanah? I hope you liked it. Vote, share and comment. :)

Love,

Tracelfernandez <3