Chapter 15

Ky's POV

I woke up to bright lights and a groaning. I try to open my eyes but they wouldn't open. What the hell happen? The last thing I remember was coming home from school. Think. Think. Think. Crap. I can't think. Wait dad was home early.....mad because......because. Crap because of what. Oh yeah some sale went wrong. Taking it out on me as always but this was worse than anything he's ever done to me. I remember a.....knife. Did he stab me? Can't remember. That's all I can remember. Eh! Who cares. No one. I got to get up I'm sure Trini needs me. The demon woman probably isn't looking after her since I'm home. No matter what condition I'm in. I slowly pry my eyes open and look around. This is not my room. Where the hell am I? I look around the room noticing it's not a hospital. Okay that's a good thing. Now I need to find Trini and get the hell out of here. I go to move my arm to rub my eyes but I can barely lift it. Crap I have a cast on it. I move to sit up and hiss in pain closing my eyes.

"Don't move." someone whispers. I turn to look and see Max.

/t.r.i.n.i/I spell out signing I can only use one hand.

"She's with mom." I nod.

/w.h.e.r.e.a.m.i/

"Our house." I nod again.

/h.o.w.d.i.d.i.g.e.t.h.e.r.e/

"Umm well funny thing. I'm not suppose to tell you. Let Ty tell you." I nod yet again. "Go back to sleep. Trini right?" I nod. "Is fine she's with mom. So don't worry about anything. Just rest." I nod closing my eyes because I'm so tired. I trust Ty's mom so I know Trini is safe.

I woke up again. Whenever. I have no clue. All I know is that it's now dark. I have to struggle to sit up I have a cast on my arm and leg! And my stomach is killing me. I look around and notice a figure sleeping sitting against the wall with their head laying on their arm with their knees bent. That can not be comfortable. I wonder who it is. Then I notice the black hair. Ty. What's he doing here? He hates me. He made it perfectly clear that day with Jake. He misunderstood everything. Jake is not my boyfriend. Never was. Never will be. I want nothing to do with him. Never did. Never will. I just want Ty. I so bad wanted to tell him he had it all wrong. He seen it wrong he heard it wrong. I never played him. I won't lie I'm in love with Ty. Whether it be this mate thing or not. I Kyiri Shyanne Frazier is in love with Tyler Hunter Stone. I want to tell him that to but I'm not sure he would listen or believe me. He's what I want, what I need, who I miss, who I love. I struggle to make my self more comfortable time he wakes up. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"You okay?" I just shrug because I'm not okay. I make a motion for him to get a pen and piece paper.

**where's Trini**

"Asleep."

**what happen**

"You don't remember?" I shake my head no. "I don't know what happen. You were stabbed 3 times, broken arm, leg, multiple cuts and bruises." he did stab me. What an asshole.

**what am I doing here**

"Well after my dad figured what was going on. He sent me over to check on you."

**how did he know**

"Doesn't matter. Your parents won't be contacting you again. Mom and dad said you were staying here for now on. You'll both be safe here. This is your room Trini's is next door. Mom will take you shopping for whatever you need when your feeling better. Here's a phone I'm sure you'll want to call Jake and let him know your okay since you haven't been in school for a week." he says handing me a phone. "And I think Carter has next shift so I'll see you later." he says as he walks out the door. A few minutes later Carter walks in with food. Thank god I feel like I could eat a cow.

"Evening Ky, how are you feeling?"

**like crap**

"All you have is bruises and broken arm and leg. You should heal in no time."

**Ty said I've been here a week**

"Yeah you've been out cold. You woke up for the first time this morning." I nod in understanding. I lift up my shirt to see all the damage but nothing us there. I give Carter a confused look. "He couldn't do anything about the broken bones. He did heal the cuts and bruises."

**heal**

"Yeah wolf saliva heals cuts, scrapes, bruises but doesn't get rid of the soreness or the pain caused by it."

**really**

"Yeah."

**so cool.** we sit in silence as I eat. **I miss him Carter**

"He won't admit it but he misses you too. Can I ask you a question?" I nod. "Who's Trini's father?"

**she has no father** he cocks an eyebrow.

"Immaculate conception?" I can do this. Maybe if I tell him it would be so much easier to tell Ty if I could get him to listen to me. I take a deep breath and write.

**I was raped** I show him the paper and his face pales.

"And she's the result?" I nod again. "Why did you keep her?" that's an easy answer.

**it wasn't her fault** he nods I assume in understanding.

"Doesn't she remind you of what happen? Why didn't you give her up?" easy.

**could you give away a piece of you? She looks nothing like him. She looks like my dead sister**

"So you know who did it?" I nod. "Anything happen to them?" I shake my head no. "Why not? Do you care about Ty?"

**more than anything well except Trini**

"Then you need to come clean about everything."

**I planned on it I just didn't know how to tell him. Then he found out. Now he won't listen to me at all**

"You just write it all down. I'll do the rest." I shake my head no. I'm doing this my way. "Why not?"

**I want to tell him**

"You mean....you can actually talk?" I nod. "Why haven't you?"

**get him for me and I'll explain everything to both of y'all and a glass of water please**

"Now." I nod.

**now or never**

"You sure?"

**positive**

"Okay. He sighs heavily. "I'll be back." he leaves and I suddenly get nervous. I can't back out. I have to tell him and I don't want to use a piece of paper to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!