Chapter 8

These two weeks have been amazing. I get to spend every lunch with Kyiri. It's been awesome we alternate days between the lunchroom and library. On days we go to the library we just do our homework. On days we go to the cafe I go buy us lunch. Okay on the first day I did go overboard I wanted to impress her but I don't think it did. Two days later I got us all Wendy's and she was perfectly happy with it. Don't get me wrong she enjoyed the steak she was just more excited over a hamburger. Like me. At least I know she's not a gold digger. She's teaching me sign language. I've wanted to ask her several times why she quit talking but chickened out every time. Today Bray's birthday. He is hoping Candy is his mate so am I. It would be awesome if she is. I just hope he won't be disappointed. We took him out on a family dinner last night just like we did the others. And there's a party tonight. Candy went with us we tried to get Ky but failed miserable. Her parents need to loosen the ropes. I'm serious she's freaking 17 years old. What are they going to do when she turns 18, chain her to a wall. Sheesh. She can't come to the party tonight either. Of course Candy can. No one else is coming to this party. We didn't enjoy it last time they showed up so this time is going to be hush hush. Never again.

"Morning puddin." I greet Max when I get to school.

"Morning sunshine." he chirps.

"Where's braid." hehe.

"Right here punk. Call me that again I'm gonna beat you to a pulp." he threatens me he hates being called braid.

"Oh come on buttercup." I whine. "I like calling you braid. It's so you." he punches me in the arm. "Owww. Is that anyway to treat your boyfriend." I snicker.

"Your right baby it's not ." he says trying to kiss me.

"Ewww get away. Don't touch me with those STD infested things." I slap him away.

"You already have it anyway. Where do you think I got all me STD's from?" Some taps me on the back about the time he says that. I already know who it is just from the touch and her scent.

"Morning angel face. Get off me braid!" I get him off me and turn around.

/how do always know it's me/ she signs. I just shrug.

"I guess nobody else has the balls to come up and do it." I answer. She looks down at her crotch then back at me.

/last I checked neither did I/

"I'd sure hope not. I really don't want to turn gay." she shakes her head silently laughing.

/I don't know. I happen to think you'd make a good gay/

"Now hold a minute woman. What in world makes you say that?"

"Umm Ty?" Carter buts in coming out of nowhere.

"Yeah sugar muffin." I snicker as he glares at me. Then points to Bray who's walking off towards Candy in a daze. Oh hell yeah. He plants one on her lifting her up. And it's not just a lips kiss. I think they went on to a full blown make out session. She's got her arms and legs wrapped around him.

"Whoohoo! You go braid!" I yell.

"Get you some!" Carter yells.

"Get a room! Not in the parking lot!" yells Max.

"Free porn!" yells Kade. I look back at Ky and she's stareing at them in shock. Mouth gaping open and eyes as big as saucers.

"What?" she opens her mouth and closes it several times like she wants to say something. Then starts to point at them. Shocked. "To much for your innocent eyes?" she shakes her head no.

/just never thought I'd see a live porn show/ she silently laughs. I would give anything to hear her laugh. I do get to see that smile a lot though. I guess I should be happy with that huh?