Chapter 3

Hey there! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got to get a new bag to." Kade says after school.

"We got her bag to?" I groan.

"Yep."

"Alright meet y'all at the house." I tell them getting in my car heading home. I feel like such a dick. Messed up her clothes and bag. Haven't got to beat the crap out of Jake. When I get home I go straight for the fridge.

"Don't eat to much." mom says coming into the kitchen.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"We are going out tonight for your birthday dinner."

"Birthday isn't until tomorrow mom."

"I know but we cant do it tomorrow."

"Why not?"

"Your party is tomorrow."

"Seriously mom? I thought y'all were just joking."

"Nope we will be leaving around 6 you guys can party all you want." cool parents huh? "You only turn 18 once so party hard baby. Besides you already had parties for Carter and Max."

"Thanks mom."

"No problem baby. I'll have the house decorated by the time you get home."

"Thanks do you know where Em is?"

"Bedroom. Why?"

"Prank gone wrong. I need her help."

"What did you do?"

"Well Jake was at it again today almost hit Kyiri and we did a prank on him till I can get my hands on him later." I sigh heavily. "But we got the wrong locker it just so happened to be Kyiri's. Well let's just say I owe her clothes and a bag now."

"Tyler! baby nooo! not her." she whines. Even my mom and dad know my infatuation with her. Sorry I can't keep anything from my family.

"Yep I'm replacing everything."

"Okay credit card in my purse buy her something pretty."

"Sure thing mom. Thanks." I say kissing her on the forehead. Okay so I have it pretty bad for her. I don't know why just do. I kinda hope I never find my mate that way I can just be with her forever. Sounds good to me.

"Hey Emmie will you go shopping with us? I need your help." I ask after I find her in her bedroom.

"Sure bro. What do you need my help for?"

"Prank gone bad. Need to replace some stuff."

"Sure let me finish getting ready."

"Thanks sis."

"No prob bro." I leave her to get ready. I go downstairs and wait for everybody. When they finally show up we head to the mall.

"Okay what are you needing to replace." Em asked.

"Chick clothes and a bookbag."

"What kind of clothes does she like?"

"I don't know I've only ever seen her in jeans and t shirts." she nods looking around.

"What size?"

"Hell I don't know but she's no bigger than you. Actually I think your bigger than her."

"Okay later." she chirps skipping off. We wait as she shops by the time she's done I think she tried to buy the whole store. Not really only 2 outfits but as long as it took her it felt like it. Then we go to some leather store and get her a leather backpack with a K branded on it with little flowers. It's cute. We go home to get ready for the stupid dinner. I know I shouldn't complain and I'm really not. Okay I am i'd rather stay at home and have mom cook. She's a damn good cook. Of course they take us to the most expensive restaurant in town. Man Micky D's would have been just fine with me and my boys.

"Moooom daaaaad." I whine.

"Oh stop whining and enjoy." mom scolds me. While the boys laugh at me. They know how much I hate this stuff. As we eat I see my little victim, Jake with his girlfriend. Aww sweet. Not. He won't think it's so sweet when I beat him to a pulp.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" the staff and my family sing to me. I roll my eyes shaking my head. I can't believe they did this. Oh wait yes I can.

"Boys." I say as we see Jake and his girlfriend leaving.

"Where you going?" mom ask.

"To rearrange a face." I shrug.

"Not tonight son." dad says.

"Wrong dad. He tried to hit my girl. I'll be back." I tell them. They sigh knowing they can't talk me out of it. We get up following them outside.

"Hey Jake, did you have a nice dinner?"

"What do you want asshole?"

"To rearrange your pretty little face."

"What's new Stone. What? can't do it on your own. Need your boys to help you, you big pussy."

"That's where you and me differ prick. I don't need help on whopping your ass. Nor do I hit girls."

"Oh is that what this is about? Your precious whore." he sneers. That's all it took. I punch him in nose just to hear a satisfying crack. But I keep going hitting him over and over while his girlfriend is screaming at me to stop.

"Ty that's enough. Your going to kill him." Kade says pulling me off of him.

"You so much as walk pass her, look at her, attempt to hit her, anything I'll will be more than happy to break every bone in your body. Got it?" I threaten as I hold him by his collar standing above him. He groans nodding.

"Good." I throw him on the ground and his little hoe runs to him sobbing.

"You jerk. You could have killed him!" she screeches at me.

"Good a piece of shit like him doesn't deserve to walk on this earth." I say walking off. We go back in to finish up the dinner.

"Did you say he hit her?" dad ask.

"No but he tried." Carter says before I get the chance to answer.

"Is he alive?" mom ask.

"Yeah unfortunately." I answer. Mom and dad just nodded. They know I don't fight unless there's a good reason for it. We leave the restaurant going home. It was a good dinner.