Author's Note - and a Call to Action!

Hello, readers!  This is a note to thank you all for your continued support for Black Lace.  As I mentioned before, I wrote this story almost year ago, in July of 2011.  I originally posted it on Fictionpress, and got a pretty lukewarm response.  I could have never imagined that it would become such a popular story here on Wattpad!  I am so blessed to have people reading the story and enjoying it.  I am so very happy.  I wrote this story as a challenge to myself in terms of writing a store inspired by a song, or in this case, two songs – “Shiny and Warm” by Goldfrapp and “Psychotic Girl” by The Black Keys (really good songs, by the way).  I fell in love with Meera and Seiji that day – by the way, Seiji is actually inspired by a Youtube blogger who is actually Japanese, but was born in London, so therefore, he has a British accent – it DOES exist!  I also fell in love with a story this is both parts steamy and hilarious – a very interesting combination.

So now, I suppose with all this demand, I should write another chapter.  The thing is, I don’t know what to write about.  I’m thinking that Seiji should give Meera a show – and that the story takes place a year after the events of “Black Lace”.  Of course, Delia will be in the background, trying to make stuff happen.  And of course, it has to be funny. 

So that’s where you guys come in?  What would you like to see in the next update of Black Lace?  I’ll be taking ideas until May 28, and provided that the writing process is smooth, I should have a chapter updated by the end of the week.   This is your chance to put in your input on the story.  The reader with the best idea gets a dedication!

Again, thank you so much for all your support, and I pray that the next chapter of Black Lace is as good as the first!