Misery Business - Paramore.

We walked hand in hand to their hotel room and I couldn't help but feel extremely blessed.

"Hey guys, look who I found" Tris said as he walked into the room pulling me behind him.

"Hey Shannon! We heard them girls scream your name, how does it feel?" Connor spoke.

"Am yeah it was all so surreal, I was not expecting them to know or care who I was, but hey I guess that's what happens when im friends with you" I laughed.

"Hey was Em not supposed to join us?" Connor asked while looking behind me.

"Yeah she will be at 3pm, she's with Jack, yano her boyfriend Con?" I put emphasises on the boyfriend. Everyone then laughed as Connor went back to playing Xbox. It was a big hotel room with two single beds pushed together and two double sofas in the far side of the room. Con was on the floor playing away, Brad was in bed and James was on the sofa with his guitar in his hand. I hope he doesn't try and teach me again because im too tired and all I wana do is cuddle up to Tris in bed. Its weird to think about cuddling up to a boy?For most girls its pretty normal but hey ive only been with girls before! Tris walked over to the bed and before he could even say anything I slipped off my jacket and shoes and jumped on to the bed beside Brad.

"Well just make yourself at home" Tris laughed.

"Don't worry I intend too, come on get in!" I pulled him down beside us, I was now squashed between the both of them. It felt so normal as if we've done this before when in reality I only meet them all two days ago. One by the one the boys the decided to leave, James and Brad both wanted to go back to their room to catch up on some reading while Dean rang Con asked him to come to an interview for their DVD they were making, leaving me and Tris alone.Tris was sat up straight against the headboard as I was in-between his legs with my back resting on his chest, we were watching some show and every now and again I would Tris move me abit and then kiss me on the head, how cute.

"Hey Shan?" Tris chirped up.

"Yeah?"

"You better frickin' miss me when I leave on Tuesday". I instantly felt like reality just came up and slapped me in the face, I didn't want him to leave and I definitely didn't want to think about school tomorrow. I spun round on my knees and was now kneeling in front of him, god those eyes.

"Are you serious? firstly I will miss you and all the boys and secondly you just reminded me that I in fact have to go to school tomorrow" I said this while slightly slapping him in the chest.

"Ah no way! I forgot about school! well that kind of works out as were working all day tomorrow until around 6pm tomorrow evening so we could see each other then?" His face lit up, how have I never felt like this before with anyone!

"That's perfect then!" I moved closer and swung my arms around his neck has his hands were resting on my back slowly moving up and down. I had to take this chance and kiss him, I don't care if I was the first to make the move, its not like he was going to reject it! I kept starring into those eyes while looking at his lips every now and again, I began to move closer and bite my own lip. I seen him watching me, following my every move, he knew what was coming next. I pulled him towards me and kissed him, his lips were amazingly soft. What the hell, this felt amazing! Our kiss didn't end their, we continued each time tugging at each other trying to get closer, I ran my hand up the back of his neck and threw his hair, I gentle tugged and he gasped and pulled me closer. It was getting intense, but a good intense, more like passion. I slowly broke off leaving with just pecks on the lips, we both giggled as he kissed me on the nose and slide down the bed pulling me closer to his chest and we slept.

                                                                ******

"SHANNON, SCHOOL GET UP!" Every so pleasant Mummy. Oh god although I slept yesterday for a few hours with Tris I still felt so incredibly tired, I just kept getting the image of our first kiss in my head and how we slept together before Joe had to come wake us up.