"Karma" Pt. 2

"What do you want?" You asked frowning.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY CAR!?" August yelled furiously.

"How you know I did it?" You asked calmly with a straight face.

"Becau- Have you been crying?" He asked examining your face.

"Why do you care? Don't chu' have some hoes to go fuck tonight?"

"YN don't start that shit. I don't want you crying over me, Aight!? And All I asked was a simple question!" He angrily  yelled at you once again.

You've always loved it when August got aggressive with you. How could you stay mad and keep a straight face when He was effortlessly turning you on?

"It really don't matter because the way you greeted me tells that what all you're really worried about is that car."

"I'm sorry about that YN."

"Ok August."

"YN I know I hurt your feelings again but please... Just accept my apology. Thats all I ask and don't waste your time on me."

"Why should I? Do you know how many times you've done this to me and I've let it slide? August, Can you please leave now?" You said now aggravated by him not even making an effort to walk away yet.

"I'm just tryna tell you deserve better. Much better than me. Everything I haven't done another nigga will. I don't think your heart is something I should play with. I ain't no good."

"As you can see, I already kinda knew that!" You said making him chuckle.

"I ain't tryna ruin your life. YN you're a prize and I was to stupid to see that and I'm sorry for hurting you. And if the next nigga don't see this, you should let his ass go. Keep ya head up, Love." He spoke softly towards you slightly lifting your head up and giving you a sweet kiss.

You were lost for words. The kiss was just too powerful for you to take. Before you knew it he pulled away and shoved his hand in his pocket and started walking away towards his car.

No matter how wrong he has done you, Were you really ready to officially cut him off?? Did you really want to watch him walk away from you? Deep down inside you loved him too much, that you didn't want to watch him leave you for good.

"Hey August!" You called out leaning on the arch of your front door and watching August getting ready to get in his car.

He look up at you and waited for you to speak.

"Mind bringing yo' skinny ass in this house?" You asked smirking.

He didn't even bother talking. He simply chuckled and closed his door to his car and ran up to your porch and walked up the steps and picked you bridal style making you laugh.

"I hope you plan on closing the door!" You said laughing more as he bent his head down kissing you.

"Ah, Yeah.." he chuckled and used his heal to shut the door and carried you upstairs to your room.

"No leaving afterwards.." You said crossing your arms as he put you down.

"I wasn't gonna leave anyway! Or Tomorrow! Or After Tomorrow!!" He chuckled.

"Just come on move in!!" You laughed at him before grabbing his face and kissing him before you both spent the rest of the night making love!!

♥♡♥♡♥THE END♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥

______________________________________________

Comment and Vote!! AND YES!! THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SUPERSTAR IS YOU NOW!! GO CHECK IT OUT!! S/O to KarmelBombshell12!! I really appreciate it that you read like.. all my books! Lol LOVE YOU GIRL!!