"Make It Home" August Alsina Imagine

This is Inspired by August Alsina's song "Make it Home"!!

You were beyond pissed. Your husband of 2 years was out doing what he does best. Running the streets of your small neighborhood with his friends. What really pissed you off was how often he did it and when he did it. He always left around 7 o'clock leaving you to clean up his messes and take care of your 2 children alone and came back around 1 in the morning hoping you'd have sex with him. It was around 2:30 and gunshots were ringing up and down the neighborhood. Usually you'd be sleep at this time but you couldn't. You were too busy stressing over August's whereabouts. You simply sat up in bed and only depended on the small amount of moonlight that came through the blinds of your bedroom. The house was completely quiet... Well until someone started beating down the door of your apartment. The beating was loud and didn't stop once. Startled, You threw on your small silk robe to cover up your underwear. Just when you stepped out the bedroom, the cries of your 1 year old son, Anthony, filled the house and mixed in with the beating. You quickly ran to his room and picked him up and ran towards the door slightly bouncing him trying to calm him down. Sadly his crying had waken up your 4 year old daughter, Ariana. She followed right behind you. You unlocked the door only to be pushed out of the way by your husband.

"AUGUST!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!"  you yelled infuriated by his rude greeting.

He ignored you and ran to the kitchen. You began observing him and trying to call down Anthony who was most likely shaken up by the beating. August was covered in sweat and fear. And what pissed you off even more was his muddy shoes that had just destroyed your carpet and kichen tile. You watched him as he began emptying his pockets and hiding things under the sink, in the cabinets and even the refrigerator.

"BOY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!? RUNNING IN HERE FUCKING UP MY FLOOR AND WAKING THE KIDS UP! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!!" You yelled more.

He only continued to run through the house tearing and knocking over anything in his path.. You were just about to get up and give him a piece of your mind but Ariana tapped your hand.

"Momma look!" she said putting to red and blue lights flickering on the living room wall.

You went to the window and saw tons of police cars surrounding your apartment complex. You back away in shock and covered your mouth.

"AUGUST WHAT DID YOU DO!!?" You yelled as tears began pouring from your eyes.

He quickly made his way in to living room holding a backpack.

"Baby.. sit down." he said breathing heavily.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN SIT DOWN!! WHERE WERE YOU!? WHAT DID YOU DO!!? YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY AUGUST!! WHY IS MY FUCKING HOUSE SURROUNDED BY THE DAMN SWAT TEAM!!" you yelled.

"YN, SIT CHO ASS DOWN AND LISTEN TO ME!!" he ordered.

You didn't bother to yell back. You sat down and put Anthony beside you.You put your head in your hands crying your eyes out and tapping your foot.

"I don't have enough time to explain to you what's goin' on.. but If I don't Make It Home anytime soon, tell my momma that I love ha', get some flowers for my brotha, take some of this money to my sista'. I don't never want ha' chasin' aftha' niggas." he started handing you the bag.

"Baby What's going on!? Why are you talking like this." You cried taking the bag.

"If I go missin', these are my last wishes. I hope you get 'em right."

"AUG WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME?!" You cried more.

"I love you.. " he said giving you sweet goodbye kiss and moving on  giving Anthony and Ariana both a kiss on the forehead.

"Daddy, Where are you going?" Ariana asked as tears began pouring out of her eyes.

He gave you one last kiss and left.. Leaving you and the kids sobbing and heartbroken..

___________________________________________________

Ok so beat yall wondering why the hell I did this. Well I was really feeling this so I was like I had to do this and I did it... Fast as hell. Lol. I hope yall enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Comment and Vote!! Love yall! PEACE!!.

-Ken♡♡