"Favorite Teacher" Chris Brown Imagine

It was a warm, crisp fall day. You were just arriving to your little brother's school to pick him up. You walked in and was immediately sent to his class was just about over. You stood in the doorway and watched and waited helplessly for class to end. You noticed that this was the teacher he went on and on about everyday. Yn, Mr.Browns so cool. He bought us all candy today! You remembered his exact words.

"You ate your boogers?" You heard his teacher chuckling as he hovered one of the little boys.

You watched as the little boy nodded receiving snickers from the other boys sitting at the table with him. You also spotted you little brother's twisted face, getting ready to fall off due to laughter. You smiled to yourself because of how happy he looked.

"Well I hoped you enjoyed it because that sounds disgusting. " The teacher chuckled once more before looking up at you.

You quickly looked away blushing. You didn't think he'd be so damn fine. You heard the dismissal bell ring sending all the children jumping to their feet. You walked in to the classroom awaiting presence from your little brother only to be approached by his teacher. You looked down trying your best to avoid his eyes. His head slowly dropped to your level restoring the eye contact.

"YN?" He asked giving you a light smile.

"Yea, How'd you know?" You asked growing confused and suspicious.

"Your little brother, Kameron, Has told me a lot about you!" He chuckled reaching his hand out.

"I can say the same about you Mr.Brown!" You giggled shaking his hand.

"I hope he ain't called me sweet, nice, and pretty..." He smirked looking away from you.

"He said that about me?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yea! And I can see that he surely wasn't lying to me.." He flirted licking his lips.

"Well He didn't tell me how sexy you were and I'm so happy he didn't. You look a little young to be a teacher."

"I get that alot but ayee. I love kids."

"I can tell.. I've never seen a guy try to be so corny just to get a laugh out of a bunch of little kids."

"Corny?!" He asked chuckling.

"Yea Corny! Mr. Brown You're too cute!" You smiled.

"Call me Chris.." He told you as Kameron crept around his leg.

"Ok Chris, You ready to go big head?" You asked looking down at Kameron.

"Yea, Whatever YN!" Kameron said throwing his hands up and walking out the class.

You turned to walk out with him only to have Chris grab your arm.

"Can I get your number?" He asked innocently.

"No," You smiled lightly pulling away from him.

You walked off catching up with Kameron and walking him to the car.

"So Mr.Brown's your favorite teacher, huh?" You asked putting him in the backseat.

"I already answered this question." Kameron said pulling his backpack off.

You climbed in the front seat and started driving.

"Well answer again smart mouth!"

"Yes YN!" He groaned.

"What did you think about Mr.Brown being around a loud more than he is?"

"YES!! BUT YOU LIKE MR.BROWN!? THAT'S NASTY!!"

You simply chuckled and drove home and dreamt of being wrapped up in Chris's arms..

________________________________________

comment and vote!! Who do yall want a imagine about next!?
-Ken