YN and Princeton

I stood in the middle of a group of girls who have loudly explained their distaste for me and my boyfriend. There was no way this was going to end calmly. My phone felt like a weight in my pocket and Princeton’s voice echoed through my mind.

“If you need anything babe call me… fans can get crazy and you don’t have any security,”

The nappy headed girl stepped forward pushing me into a wall. The bag Prince had bought me for my birthday fell to the ground and the girl stepped on. I shoved her off, grabbed my bag and took off. It wasn’t long before my hair was pulled back and I fell to the ground. Every punch and kick ricocheted through my body. My vision slowly blurred until I was fading into blackness.

Princeton

I stared at my watch and paced back and forth. Y/N was two hours and thirty minutes late for her birthday dinner. I had planned everything perfectly. First thing in the morning she’d get a massage, second nails and hair, after that a facial. After all of her appointments it’d be four thirty and I’d be done with her favorite dinner. But now it was seven and Y/N is never late. 

I ran my fingers down my face and went to call her once again when the door slowly opened.

“Y/N?” I called.  The soft sound of her heels led to the bathroom where she locked the door. I leaned on the wall patiently waiting for my precious birthday girl.

“How was your day babe?” I asked. She turned the sink on I heard a slight hiss.

“It was…great hun thanks,” she whispered her voice engulfed with pain. I placed my hand on the door knob and gave it a slight push.

“NO!” Y/N yelled. I felt her hands push against the door.

“What’s wrong babe your acting funny?”

“Have you ever thought that maybe I’m just a funny person?”

“Babe…”

“Prince I’ll be out in a minute wait at the table or something I just got to do my make up,”

“Fine,”

I slipped away from the door and sat by the stair case. Y/N slowly left the bathroom and jumped at the sight of me. She quickly turned around but I grabbed her hand pulling her towards me. She flinched as I ran my fingers down her cut cheek. Her cheeks and eyes were black and blue. Anger ran through my blood as Y/N slowly cried.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t want you to see this,” she whimpered.

“What…happened?” I inquired leaning into her shoulder. I kissed her neck and she shivered.

“Just some fans…it’s not like it’s the first time…”

I let out a sigh and tried to calm myself down. I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs. Y/N went to the bed looked at me shyly.

“Take it all off…I want to kiss every single bruise, cut and scar you’ve gotten because of me,"

END!!