Kiss me I'm Irish

Lily's P.O.V.

I let myself fall on the bed along with the pizza and thus equally spread hundreds of crumbs on my blanket but this doesn't bothered me at the moment. The stereo played at full volume while I guzzled a slice of pizza after the other and I secretly cursed me that I couldn't stop thinking of Louis. Angry at myself and the rest of the world, I texted Eve: Now he has sent one of his friends to talk to me! and then I threw the phone across the room and it landed in a basket of laundry. I listened to the guitar sounds and puzzled over why exactly Niall wanted to talk to me. As far as I haven't talked so much with Niall and he also has told me quite bluntly, already at the door, that he's interested in me.

It was already light when I laboriously opened my eyes but only because I had awakened by an indefinable sound. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and swung my legs off the bed. So sitting there I tried to locate the noise which was not easy because the stereo was still running. Now it's gone.. oh never mind. I cumbersomely went to the bathroom and got myself ready. In the kitchen, my eyes immediately fell on the laptop. Cowardly idiot! I thought and closed the laptop with a snap, still disappointed that Louis apparently thought it isn't worth the trouble to talk to me in person. I made myself some tea and waited that the roles, which I put in the oven, were golden brown. The laptop seemed magical to attract my gaze because again and again I glanced furtively over to him. There's an end of it! I'll write him how things are!

I do not know who came up with the idea to use you as an owl! Does Louis think I would crawl through the phone and eat him when he calls me? I'm not going to do that even if I'm still damn disappointed in him, you can tell him about! I'm concerned we can meet but only because I have the feeling that otherwise you would stand to fifth on my doormat next time. Lily

I was happy and it had done well to get rid of all that. The message was sent and the response came immediate.

How about today, around four o'clock? Here's my number, let me know. I unfortunately have to go now. Niall

I wrote his number down on an old newspaper which was lying on the table. So today... I quickly overflew my schedule in my head and unfortunately had to realize that I had nothing planned for today, I would have postponed the meeting a bit. At least I can leave it behind me as soon as possible. I automatically reached into the pocket of my sweatpants, to pull out my phone, to reply to Niall but this was empty. Why do I always displace the stupid thing? I searched through the whole apartment until I remembered that I had thrown it in the laundry basket I finally rescued it from the clutches of my sports bra and wiped across the screen. 14 new messages... what the hell!? This probably explains the noise that woke me up. I scrolled through the messages. New Year congratulations what else... the day of the year where you even hear from people where you have been afraid they have been lost somewhere. Among them was a message from Eve: Is he hot? I laughed and shook my head at her directness and immediately I was in a better mood. I confirmed Niall that the meeting for today, texted him my address and then I finally went back to enjoy my breakfast in the kitchen. Actually enjoy was the wrong word for it, the tea was lukewarm and the color of the roles has rather become a very dark brown as a crusty golden brown.

The household, which I had neglected the last few days, was done and since I was too restless to sit around until Niall would be here, I decided to take a walk through the settlement. I slipped into my black jeans and my warm pink sweater. Outside the front door I got the apartment keys from my coat pocket and was there put him into the castle as something fell to the ground. A single red glove. I bent down and took the second out of my pocket. The Christmas gift from Louis. He has unwittingly picked my favorite color.