Muffins, Love 'n' Roller Coaster

It was simply gorgeous. Silence. And once no alarm clock that tears you up from sleep . I lay in my bed and squinted against the bright sunlight that fell through the curtains on my bed. I stretched and rolled onto my side to look at my alarm clock. 9:10. I grinned to myself, got out of bed and went in search of my sweatpants. How great it could be to have holidays. We just finished our first tour and decided to take a break. 

With the mind at our last concert and what I wanted to do with my free time, I went into the kitchen.

 "Mooorning!" It seems like my roommate was motivated like almost every morning. "Oh my God, Liam! What have you done with our kitchen?" I asked him in horror. He stood in the middle of our little kitchen the work surface were covered with flour, sugar, empty egg shells, dirty spoons and a bowl of dough. "Do not worry I'm just making muffins and a counter-question: Did I ever leave a mess in the kitchen?" "Yes, you're right." I replied laughing. I made my way to the coffee machine. While waiting for the coffee, I noticed that the laptop stood in the kitchen cabinet between all the glasses.

"Say, it's a specific reason why the laptop is there or was it simply too boring for you to place it on the table?" I asked my a raised eyebrow. " What? Oh, that. Say Hello to our fans. You were not awake yet so I decided to film the first episode of 'Cooking with Liam'." Liam said with a grin and waved toward the Laptop. With the cup in my hand I went straight to the closet and waved into the camera. Immediately I got hundreds of comments like 'Good morning Louis', 'Have a nice day', 'Follow me on Twitter' and 'I love you' . "I love you all" I answered and even read a few comments. *I'm a Barbie Girl* it sounded from the next room .

 With an air kiss I said goodbye and went into the living room . *in the Barbie World* "Life in plastic, it 's fantastic" sang Liam in the kitchen. Still laughing I took the call. On the other end was Niall. "Well, what's so funny at this time of the day?" he asked. "Liam, he bakes muffins and sings for 23,000 fans Barbie Girl." "Brilliant. Ask our Barbie Girl if it's alright when we go to the amusement park today." Niall said. "Hey Barbie wanna go for a ride ? " I yelled into the kitchen. Liam already peered around the corner with pink rubber gloves and a wet bowl in his hand and said, "Sure, Ken!" "I 'll take that as a yes." came from the phone.

I arranged myself with Niall and made up time and place where we wanted to meet and then I went to take a shower.

 "So where do I turn now?" Liam was driving and I described to him the way to the amusement park. "At the next junction turn left, then at the roundabout take the first exit and then you have reached your destination." I said in the woman's voice from the navigation device. "Thank you, Louise." Liam joked.

 When we were queuing for the cards, I saw beside the balloons a blond guy nervously jumping up and down and keep looking for something. Typical Niall he couldn't stand still for a moment. I tapped Liam on the shoulder, pointed to Niall and whispered something to him. "Get it anyway you will do it anyway." he said, shaking his head and I saw that he had to hold back a grin. I stepped out of the line and crept around the stand until I had Niall's back in view. At least he had stopped hopping on the spot like a kangaroo, but now he checked every 10 seconds his watch.

 Finally Liam came up to Niall with the cards. Niall was too excited to seeing him as he would have noticed that I was standing right behind him. "I knew you wouldn't miss me." I said softly as I looked over his shoulder." With his green shirt , he almost looked like a grasshopper when he jumped into the air. "Ahh, for god sake! Louis do you want me to die of a heart attack." he yelled at me his right hand on his chest to clarify how much he was in shock. His thunderstrucked views were just too much for me. I lay on the ground and laughed tears.

 "Look, the boy is sick." said the little girl with the balloon in her hand staring at me. Liam had observed the spectacle all the time, with a face like "I - really - should - not - laugh". I stood up and brushed the dust off my jeans. "Well, do you feel better or should I rather call an ambulance?" said a female voice behind me. I turned to the voice and now I noticed that the little girl was not alone. I looked into the face what obviously belonged to that voice and saw that they had pulled an eyebrow and grinned at me. "I .. uh .. I. . myself .." I stammered. Damn what was wrong otherwise I was never at a loss for a repartee. "Well I think you still should call an ambulance." She said winking into Liam's direction and went with the little girl towards the Ferries wheel.

 "Helloooo! Now he is blind and deaf too." Liam remarked, waving with his hand in front of my face. Startled I winced, I was staring in the direction in which the girl was gone, without realizing it. "Love is in the air." Niall sang to himself. "What? No that's not true." I denied. "Come on, let us go to the roller coaster." Liam said to stifle the debate in the bud.

 What was wrong with me? I slowly followed them, not heeding to their conversation because I had to think of the girl. It was as if I'd known her forever. Oh nonsense! I spoke to myself in my thoughts and quickened my steps.

 The day was a great success, we had really left nothing out, from the roller coaster over the bumper car up to the Ferris wheel. And I hadn't thought once of the girl.