chapter 11

Ian pushed Anthony down onto the couch and crawled up to him with a slight blush. He fumbled with the zipper on Anthony's pants unable to unbutton them. He whined in frustration as Anthony laughed at him.

"its not funny!" Ian pouted, tugging desperately on Anthony's zipper.

"Jesus. here." Anthony laughed, unzipping them with a smirk as he pulled them off. Ian blushed and then pulled off Anthony's boxers nervously letting out a small terrified squeak.

Anthony smirked and ran his hands through Ians hair.

"Is there a problem?" He laughed jokingly, biting his lip causing Ian to blush even harder. He shook his head looking up at Anthony with large blue eyes as he leaned down.

He gulped and then closed his eyes, taking the tip of Anthonys c*ck into mouth. He found himself giggle as he found he quite liked it. Anthony moaned softly and held on tighter to Ians hair.

"Harder." he growled demandingly. Ian nodded his head and obediently started sucking faster humming softly around him. He smirked as he looked up at Anthony, getting lost in the look of pleasure on his face.

He yelped as he felt Anthony pushing his head down further so the whole of his c*ck was in his mouth.

Ian moaned around the length of it and sucked vigorously looking up at Anthony innocently.

Ian heard Anthony shout his name as he came into his mouth. His eyes widened but he swallowed it curiously somehow liking the taste. He giggled and licked his lips looking up at Anthony nervously, watching him go limp on the couch.

"w-was it okay?" he asked quizically, tilting his head. Anthony smirked and looked up at Ian, rolling his eyes.

"your so cute Ian. Since your so inexperienced I'd say you were pretty good." He grinned, leaning back on the couch as Ian sat on his knees in front of him with a blush.

"I'm not inexperienced!" He whined, crossing his arms childishly as he pouted his lip. Anthony chuckled and bit his lip shaking his head.

"really? your still a little innocent baby though." He said, trying to hide his snicker.

Ian scowled and blushed darker. "Anthony stop! I'm not I'm really grown up!" He got distracted by spongebob coming on the Tv and giggled forgetting about the argument.

Anthony rolled his eyes with a chuckle and lifted ian onto his lap, hugging him gently.