chapter 7

Anthony felt something as soon as there lips made contact. He kissed back harder and pushed ian against the wall, almost unable to control himself.

"I hate you." he whispered against Ians lips with a playful smirk, sliding his hands under his T-shirt, causing ian to yelp in surprise as he kissed back just as eagerly. Anthony pinned Ian's wrists to the wall and kissed him passionately for a moment before pulling away.

"your too adorable." he smiled at ian, making him blush furiously.

"th-then why did you hurt me so many times?" he asked fearfully looking up at Anthony. Anthony saw the fear in Ians eyes and stepped away feeling hurt.

"I was scared of being rejected." he said softly, looking down at the ground sadly. Ian walked up to him and grabbed his hand gently.

"I would never reject you." he whispered lovingly. Anthony looked down at Ian with a wide smile and stroked his cheek softly as he leaned into kiss him. kissing back softly, Ian giggled against Anthonys lips.

"I'll never hurt you again baby..." he hummed softly into the kiss making Ians heart flutter with love.

"Anthony?" Ian asked pulling away shyly. Anthony looked down with a smirk, playing with Ians hair.

"yes Ian?" he asked, biting his lip.

"do you want to maybe...hang out after school?" he asked hopefully with a small giggle. Anthony grinned and slammed his lips into Ians grabbing his shirt and pulling him in roughly.

"mm...yes of course....your coming over to my house." he mumbled hotly against Ians lips, causing him to moan. He nodded obediently and kissed back.

"good boy." Anthony smirked, holding ians hand gently.