Chapter 8

Anthony pulled Ian into the hallway quickly and slammed Ian into a locker . Before smashing his lips on to Ian's .earning a moan from Ian.

" Lets skip." Anthony said with a playful smirk as his lips reached Ian's neck causing Ian to buck his hips furiously.

" Is that a yes?"  Anthony growled against Ian's neck as Ian whimpered against the locker.

 " Yes please." Ian breathed shakily as Anthony pulled away and grabbed Ian's hand ,pulling him out of the school.

......

Anthony locked the door behind him and Ian, as Ian looked around curiously and walked into the kitchen sitting in a chair.

" You have a nice house." Ian complemented as Anthony grabbed a bag of chips and some water handing it to Ian.

" Thank's, my ma fixed it up." Anthony shrugged as Ian began opening his bag of chips but couldn't get it open.

" Need any help?" Anthony laughed at how frustrated Ian got as he couldn't open the chips and whined loudly.

" Help me." Ian whined as he handed the bag of chips to Anthony and Anthony opened them quickly.

" Show off." Ian muttered as he took the chips and began eating them with a moan.  

" Damn the chips taste that good?" Anthony smirked as he grabbed a chip out of Ian's bag and ate it.

" Stop there mine." Ian whined as he glared at Anthony and Anthony laughed as he grabbed the bag from Ian..

" Give it back." Ian whimpered lamely as Anthony stood up and gave Ian a playful grin.

'' You have to catch me first!." Anthony Screamed as he ran out of the room with the bag of chips ,causing Ian to chase him.

" Got you." Ian squealed as he jumped on Anthony's back causing Anthony to almost fall as ian took the chips.

" Im gonna get you Hecox." Anthony Growled as he turned and began chasing Ian around the living room.

" You will never get me." Ian said sticking out his tongue as Anthony went to grab him but Ian fell and brung Anthony down with him.

" Ow." Ian yelped as he hit the floor with Anthony on top of him and Anthony pinned Ian's wrist down with a smirk.

" Got you." He whispered lowly in Ian's ear, causing pleasurable chills up and down Ian's spine as he looked up with wide innocent blue eyes.

" Can I kiss you?" Ian squeaked but before he could get a reply Anthony smashed his lips on to Ian's roughly.