Give Me Love

I heard the snickers from behind me as I stayed in Harry’s arms. Girl’s called for his attention and shoved their phones and cameras in our faces. Harry tried his hardest to hush the girls, but no one listened. His arm quickly moved from my needed body as he started to pay attention to the girls. Many of them glared in my direction as they waited. All these feelings wanted me to punch them all in the face. Deal with it; we’re in love. But as Harry finished he grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear, “Let’s get out of here…” He ran with me running right behind and into his Range Rover before anyone could see. Harry sighed as his palms barely slammed against the steering wheel. His hands grasped the wheel and his head fell down.  “Fans are so stressful sometimes… But you’ve gotta love them…” he finally spoke.

“Even when they hate me?”

“Danielle; I wouldn’t be where I am without them…”

“Whatever…” I sighed as I slumped in my seat. His hands reached for the keys as he started up the car. All I could do was stare out the window. Why was I here anyway? All I was here for was publicity. No one here has even heard me sing other than the boys. Harry’s arm snaked around my waist as I noticed the car had come to a full stop.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine Harry.” I wasn’t fine. Why couldn’t I just say that? SOMETHING here was wrong. His arm moved to my back as he sighed.

“Fine; don’t tell me.” He let go to place his hand back on the wheel as he sped away, but there was another stop as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. And with that I could taste his hungry lips on mine in the middle of nowhere. He was now the animal and I was his victim. His strong arms fell upon places on my back as our breathing seemed to go in sync. As we both pulled away his hands were brought back to my faces. His thumbs stroked my cheeks as a small smile was on his face. “Sorry; I just couldn’t help myself…” Harry laughed. It was slightly unsteady as he placed himself back in his seat. His face flushed a bright red as he looked from me out to the window.

A sense of want and needing flew through my body. It’s like I needed more of Harry and I couldn’t wait. But I didn’t know what to do. It was like he was a drug or something. His curls brushed against my face as I felt his lips on my neck – that longing feeling was now changed to ecstasy.

A slight knock on the window knocked me out of my thoughts. I didn’t know how to react to the fact that someone was outside and Harry’s hands were wrapped around my body. His hands moved back to his steering wheel as he opened the window. A policeman’s sunglasses were focused upon the two of us. “Excuse me; do you two know where you are? This is private property.”

Harry looked at me and back at the man but he remained completely calm. “Oh, I’m sorry sir; we’ll move right away.”

“Wait, you’re Harry Styles, from One Direction. My daughter loves you guys! This is awkward, but, can I have your autograph? Don’t worry about moving. You two can stay here for as long as you want…” As he pulled out a piece of paper his mannerism reminded me of my dad. My dad was a cop, and he would have killed me if I was out on private property, especially with a boy like Harry. Harry smiled as he signed the paper and the police officer went on his way out. Something inside me started shaking; I couldn’t get the image of my dad in his uniform out of my head. My arms were trembling and I couldn’t control anything. I could feel a hand on my arms as every sound slowly started to blend together. Harry’s arms engulfed me into a hug as my vision went black.

{Nicolette’s POV}

I looked from my phone and back to Niall. “Why do I have to do this?”

“Because she’s worried about you, and she’s your friend” Niall said as he tried to reassure me that I was to call Danielle. I glared at him as he kissed my cheek. “Fine; just for you!” I didn’t want to apologize; I wanted to be able to go around and mope for just a little bit. Before I could call Niall’s phone rang.

“Hello? Harry? Harry, calm dow- What? Did you call the hospi- Okay we’ll be right there…” Niall’s face went from his cute pinkish shade straight to grey. “We have to go now. Danielle passed out…”

And at that moment my heart sank, “What…” I seemed to barely even whisper.