I'm Just Going to Let Go

{Nicolette's POV}

Danielle and Ann came back into the hotel room as she glared over at me, “YOU KISSED NIALL!?”

“Yeah, why is that so bad?”

“Because I’M the only one who should be dating one of the boys! You’re not in this publicity thing…” She muttered while rolling her eyes. I looked over at Ann who was in shock.

“I’m not in this for the publicity. Niall and I actually have something where as you and Harry are just full of LUST. Why did I even come?” With that I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door; I didn’t care where, I just needed to get out.

{Danielle’s POV}

Nicolette ran out of the hotel room before I could say anything else. I looked over at Ann who just shook her head, “What did I do wrong?!” I asked.

“You were extremely rude! Come on Danielle. Who are you?” Ann sighed and left to her room. I was stuck in the hotel to just think of what could happen. First thing I did was text Niall.  I didn’t care right now how mad she was at me; I just wanted her to be safe.

I waited for hours to just get one text message from Niall, but I got nothing. Not even a text message from Harry. Pacing the room I looked for some kind of sign, and yet, nothing again. It seemed like just minutes had passed by, but it was hours now and it was getting late. “Ann, Can’t I just go out and look for her?”

“Yeah, go…” Ann just stared at her book with a look of shock on her face. I couldn’t believe how upset she was with me. I texted Harry that I was leaving and opened the door. The cold breeze of the British air hit my cheeks as they automatically flushed with color. I held my jacket and scarf tightly to my body as I walked through the town. Everything seemed like I was living a dream; I had people following me and asking for pictures, but all I wanted was to find my friend. Snickers came from behind my back and I couldn’t help but hear the nasty words.

“Yeah, I heard Harry is only dating her because she begged.”

“Oh, really? I heard it was a bet.”

“Wow, what a waste!”

Where had all this come from? I mean, I know our love wasn’t real at first but now it is, right?

“Yeah, seriously, she’s not even that pretty…”

I couldn’t take it anymore, “You know I can hear you girls,” I said while not even turning to face them, “I’m only human. Please, be more considerate…” and with that I went back on to my walk, but the words continued. All I wanted was my friend so I could explode and she could comfort me. That’s all I wanted, but now I wasn’t so sure how I was going to get her back. My phone buzzed a few times as I noticed the text messages.

Niall: What do you mean you don’t know where she is?

Niall: I’ve found her; just leave her with me for a while.

Harry: Look behind you.

As I turned I saw the curly headed boy smiling with his arms out wide. As he engulfed me into a hug I took in a deep breath and stayed in his arms for what seemed like an eternity. Harry’s arms rubbed against my back as he comforted me. He told me how Niall told him everything; Nicolette was safe with Niall, but wasn’t coming back for a while. I knew coming here was a mistake, I knew it. But Harry helped me feel safe. All I needed was his simple touch.