Well You're the Charming Type

As soon as we got back to my apartment I grabbed my phone and called up my best friend Nicolette. “Nico, I need you to help me NOW!” I practically yelled as the phone connected.

“Danielle calm down, what’s wrong?”

“I have to go back to England to visit my ‘darling boyfriend’. I don’t want to go alone! Please come with me!”

“Okay, first off, Harry seems so nice! Come one, give him more chances. And secondly, I’ll ask! I really want to go! You go ask your manager. When would we leave?”

“In about three days… PLEASE COME WITH ME!” I basically begged.

“Okay okay!! I’ll ask RIGHT NOW! I’ll call you later! Bye!” She hung up quickly as I sprinted downstairs to my manager, Ann.

“ANN!” I gave her a huge hug.

“What do you want Miss Bipolar…” She sipped her coffee and just glared at me.

“Can Nicolette come with us to England? Pleeeeeeease!” I pleaded as I swayed her around. She gave me a stern look.

“Well…”

-Three Days Later-

I sat there with Nicolette in the airport. She was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. “This means I, NICOLETTE, get to meet One Direction! EEP!”

I laughed, “Nico, they’re great except the one…” I just shrugged.

“Well, fine be a little grumpy girl why don’t you!”

I shrugged again and plugged in my head phones as we started to board the plane. “That’s how I’ll be this whole time, soooo get used to it.”

“Oh trust me, I already am…” She laughed as Ann walked up to us.

“You better be in a better mood when we land Danielle…” Ann stated as we took our seats.

“I will don’t worry. I’ve got my fake little smile ready… See?” I flashed her a fake smile as she rolled her eyes. “Welp, goodnight girls!” I finally said as I put in both of my ear-buds and turned up the volume. All I could hear now was the sound of The Weeknds song “Rolling Stone”.

“Now you’re thinkin' bout it

Girl your thinkin' bout it

What we got here

How we fuckin' got here

They recognize

They just recognize

I'm in a life without a home so this recognitions not enough

I don't care about nobody else

Cause I've been on these streets way too long

Baby I've been on this too long

It's getting faded too long

Got me on this rolling stone

So I take another hit

Kill another serotonin

With a hand full of beans

And a chest full of weed

Got me singing bout a bitch

While I'm blowing out my steam

Yea I know I got my issues

Why you think I fuckin' flow?

And I'ma keep on smoking 'til I can't hit another note

Oooo, but until then

I got you, ooooo

Baby I got you, ooooo

Until you’re used to my face

And my mystery fades

I got you…”

I crashed into a deep sleep and just waited to land in England. Let’s just hope this time here goes by fast…

As we finally landed I rubbed my eyes and looked at Nico, “Ready to meet my biggest nightmare?”

Nico just gave me a faint laugh, “I guess…”

We got off the plane and went straight for the baggage claim where I saw five boys standing there with goofy smiles on their faces. As I flashed them another fake smile I looked over at Nico who was just star struck. Ann just waved to the boys, “Hi boys!” I gave her a quick glare.

“I didn’t want them over here right away…” I mumbled. Ann slapped my shoulder.

“Go get your bag Danielle.” She whispered and I obeyed dragging Nicolette with me to the baggage claim.

“What color is yours?” I heard from behind me. As I turned I saw Harry smiling at me. “I’ll grab it for you don’t worry.”

I rolled my eyes, “I’ve got it don’t worry.”

“Oh come on babes. Let me get it for you.” He said with a wink.

“It’s the turquoise one!” Nicolette said with a huge smile.

“Thanks sweets.” He answered while grabbing my bag. “And yours?”

“Mine’s the pink one right there…” Nicolette basically whispered. She was shaking. Oh that girl.

Harry grabbed hers and set it down. “There we go. Now where’s my kiss baby?” He asked just holding that cheeky smile of his. I wanted to throw up.

“Now Harry, you know I don’t like PDA!” I exclaimed as I saw people looking at us.

I could see Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam laughing at how awkward the two of us were with each other. We walked over to them and Ann as we all said our hellos and introduced Nicolette to all the boys. As we got into the car it was utter silence. “So, I never did get that hello kiss…” Harry commented breaking the silence.

“Yeah, and you never are Styles.” I grunted while moving a little away from him. Was he really going to be like this the whole time? Please, I will be gone sooner then he thought.