New cover

(Video will make sense later)

I wake up to the feeling of falling and my back hitting the cool, hard floor.
"Ow" I say quietly. Daniel immediately sits up to see what happened.
D: "are you ok babe" he says laughing as I stand up.
D: "you have some issues staying on the bed" I stick my tongue out at him and get back under the blankets. He pulls me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.
D: "there now you aren't going anywhere" he says proud of himself. He presses soft kisses on my neck until I turn around kissing his lips. We both smile into the kiss and pull away. We decided that it was time to get out of bed so we both got up and got changed. I look around the room seeing Daniels sweatshirt laying on the floor. I pick it up and put it on. Daniel looks over at me, raising his eyebrows.
K: "it's mine now" I declare
D: "why am I not surprised" he laughed while grabbing a shirt out of his closet.
D: "piggy back ride" he asks
K: "do you even need to ask" I scuff jumping onto his back. I nuzzle my head into his neck as he walks downstairs. We head into the kitchen to get food and he sets me down on the counter. Perfect height for me to kiss him. I grab his face and slam my lips into his. It was a sloppy kiss but full of lust. It was one of those gasping for air but not wanting to take a breath type of kiss. Our moment was short lived once we heard 5 booming voices enter the house.
L: "oi Daniel stop sucking my sisters face off" he yells. We both start laughing, our faces turning bright red.
L: "I told you no touching of any kind" he walks over to us. I decided to mess with him and grabbed Daniels face pecking his lips.
L: "no stop" he says as everyone starts laughing.
K: "I mean I was told to be a maverick"
L: "fuck I do say that don't I" he chuckles to himself. I hope down off the counter as I grab food that the boys got. After eating Daniel goes to sit on the couch so I sit next to him swinging my legs over so they are laying on his lap.
D: "so what does my birthday girl want to do"
K: "I don't know"
D: "well we have to do something"
K: "oo I know" I say
D: "what"
K: "we should sing a duet together I haven't posted on my YouTube channel in a while"
D: "that would be so much fun" he says. I jump up grabbing his arm, pulling him off the couch.
D: "do you have a song in mind"
K: "I was thinking we could do a cover of See You Again"
D: "I love that song let's do it" we spend about an hour arranging it before recording it. I was already in love with it I loved Daniels voice on this song.
D: "have I ever told you how obsessed I am with your voice" he says smiling
K: "aw have I ever told you how obsessed I am with your voice" I smile back at him.

After we recorded it we started setting up for the music video. It was a simple set up, just a black background with a piano.
D: "what should we wear"
K: "we should dress nice"
D: "so no black holy jeans" I just give him a glare making him laugh out loud
D: "I have a tux"
K: "of course you do now go put it on" he goes and changes while I run back home to find clothes. I find a silver dress that would work perfectly. I put on light makeup and added red lipstick. I put on the dress and start to leave.
L: "where are you going dressed like that" he says coming out from literally no where.
K: "I'm recording a music video with Daniel"
L: "oh" he began to walk away
K: "wait" I say and Logan turns around facing me.
K: "will you film it for us" I ask
L: "I don't know sis I think I have plans"
K: "like what break plates" I sass
L: "good point let's go" we get back and start filming the video. It goes pretty smoothly and then we edit it. There wasn't much editing to do so it didn't take very long. Before I knew it we were done and ready to post it.

(Video at the top originally by Lovey James and Daniel)

(Also ik Daniels like 15 in this just go with it)

Instagram

@KirstinPaul: New cover up on my YouTube channel with @seaveydaniel! Go check it out💕

Liked by: seaveydaniel, corbynbesson, alissaviolet

•seaveydaniel: you sounded so good babe
•Fan: awwww^^
•kirstinpaul: not as good as you @seaveydaniel
•loganpaul: you guys are gross
•Fan: the way he looks at her in the video I canttttt
•corbynbesson: ohhhh that's what you were doing all day I though it was something else😉
•jackaverymusic: we definitely didn't come up with ideas of what you were doing and none of them were dirty... no definitely not
•imzachherron: shhh you weren't supposed to tell them that
•jonahmarais: wow way to blow our cover jack

We decided to go out to eat for my birthday. Just the 7 of us. We went to a pretty fancy restaurant, which was weird since we normally settle for chipotle. After we ate the waitress came back with a desert and started singing happy birthday to me. My face turned really red once everyone was singing but it was cute. After we were done Logan went home while the rest of us went back to the why don't we house. I practically lived their now. I lived out of a bag in Daniels room, I hadn't slept at home in a while. Logan didn't really like it but I would rather sleep with Daniel. It was late but Daniel and I weren't really tired yet. We went upstairs and sat on his bed.
K: "so what do you want to do"
D: "birthday sex?" He say quickly
K: "what" I say surprised at the idea
D: "I'm kidding" he cracked a smile even though I was still confused.
K: "birthday kiss?" I ask pushing out my bottom lip and giving him puppy dog eyes.
D: "of course" he says. He lays back on the bed and I move over swinging my leg over his body, so I'm sitting on his stomach. I lean down and connect our lips.  We kissed for a while before I pull away and lay down next to him. We talk for hours, about everything before we finally drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not sure how much longer I'm going to make this story go, I'm just not loving it and I feel like I could write way better. I have a really good idea of what I'm going to write next and I think you guys will really like it. I'm probably going to write 10 more chapters ish not sure yet just gonna see where this goes. Love y'all! Take it easy fam peace ✌🏻