Chapter 6: Confused

Holly closes her eyes tight fearing the worst. She waited and waited for something to happen, but nothing did. She slowly opened her eyes ajusting the the brightness in the halls. When she could finally see she looked up and was met by a concerned Calab.

"Holly, are you ok?" He asked lokking her right in the eyes with genuen worry. Holly let out a shaky breath and pushed Calab's hand off her sholder.

"Ya, I'm fine. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class, or lunch, or something?" Calab smiled with a smirk and chuckled.

"I could ask you the same thing." Holly moved around him and went back to her locker that was still open. 

"That's none of your business." She statted slaming her locker. She heard Calab laugh and it annoyed her. "God. Go annoy someone else." She huffed and started almost stomping her way down the hall like a chiled pouting. This act only made Calab's laughter grow. Holly new hewas following her, and she didn't know if she liked that, or not.

"You're interesting." Calab says amuzed by Holly.

"Ya? How so?" She signed, knowing he wasn't going to leave her alone.

"Well, I can make you blush easy." Holly's face pinkened slightly at his comment, and she knew he was smirking at her for her reaction, which he obviusly noticed. "You're really quiet, you try to be a bitch to keep people distent," Holly was a littler shocked he had notice that so fast. "And you can be fisty. I like that." A big grin spread across his face.

"Will you shut up!" She hollered at Calab, but he seemed to enjoy it.

"See. like that. I like that." His grin turning in to the cheshter cat's smile.

"If you like it so much, go chase Jessica. I'm sure you'd love her." Holly's pace quickens to get away, but Calab catches up. 

"No. That is completly different. You see, Jessica Is just a plain old bitch. You on the other hand, aren't. You just act the part when you don't want other near, but I'm sorry to say that won't work on me. I can see right through your little scame, and I like what I see." Holly rolls her eyes, tired of hearing about herself from him. He doesn't evn know her, she thinks. They only had one class together and only talked for a few minutes, if you even consider that a talk, but of course he's going on about her like he really knows her.

Holly's mind freezes for a second wondering if he really could be the person sending her these messages. Holly starts to feel the need to get away from him now.

"Please just go away. You don't even know me so stop acting like you do. It's annoying." She bluntly states. Calab looks hurt by her works, but a small smile appears on his lips.

"Ok. I'll just catch up with you latter. Just hopefully I'm not to annoying then." Calab walk throught the doors to the lunch room leaving her standing on the other side, feeling like crap. Holly felt bad about being so harsh, but he just wouldn't leave her alone. She wan't to be alone to think with her thoughts about the person who keeps sending her these messages.

Holly finally follows after Calab through the doors, but comes face to face with the evil barbie once again. Anger from before is still lingering in Holly and the last thing she wanted was another run in with this bimbo. 

"I'd watch it if I were you. Next time Andrew might not be around to help you out of getting your ass beat little girl." Jessica warns in a sickly sweet voice.

"No Jessica, if I were you I would of beat my own ass for being such a skanky bitch." Holly replys in the same tone as Jessica. Jessica's eyes narrowed at Holly with evil bubbling in them. Holly shot daggers back.