Chapter 4: A secret someone

An icey shiver travels down the length of Holly's back, as she re-read the note. She isn't sure what to make of it. She thinks of how it could just be a nice welcomeing jesture, or some creepy guy who she might have to deal with from now on. Just those thoughts had her dreading what was to come next. 

Andrew looked down at her, sencing something was wrong when she became quiet. His eye's imiditly went to what she was holding. A red rose. There was a message with it too, he noticed. 

He read the words scrowled on the paper.

"Well, seems you already have an admirer." His voice made Holly jump, as she had forgoten he was there, and where she was. She looked up into his eye's looking a little scared and slightly worried. 

"Uh..Yeah. I guess so..." Holly looked back to the rose not sure of what she should do with it. If she kept it an the person saw her keep it, they could get the wrong idea, but if she threw it away she was afraid of how they might react. She thought of what the person could do to mess with her if she hurt them, they did somehow get her locker number and combination. What else did they know about her, when she didn't have any idea who this person could even be. 

"How could they have goten into my locker?" Her voice was layered was unease. "How do they even know me? It's my first day, I haven't even met anyone yet." She was becomeing a little more freaked with each question she was comeing up with. 

Andrew could tell she was really uneasy about this, so he tried to cailm her by wrapping his arm over her sholders and pulling her closer. Holly was stiff at first by his touch, but she slowly relaxed into him. She felt a little safer and cailmer. It felt nice to know she had someone she could trust and go to when she had noone else in this town.

"Here." Andrew took the rose and note from her slender fingers. Holly watched as he walked over to a trash can and threw both into it. When he made his way back to her he told her, "Now if the person has a problem, they can take it up with me." He smiled down at Holly.

His actions made Holly feel even better. She didn't need to worry about the person. She didn't do it, Andrew did. She was a little worried that they might go after him for it but she figured he could handle himself just fine. She was sure noone would try to even mess with him after she saw how everyone in the hall acted when he was around. 

It was a nice feeling to know if something were to happen, her new brother would be there to protect her from it. Holly smiled back up at Andrew, genuenly happen for once in a long time. A feeling of it being a possibility this move would actually work out this time. Holly hoped it would.

The bell rang in the halls for students to get to there first class. Andrew walked Holly to her first hour to make sure she found it ok. At the door they said their good-byes. Holly watched as Andrew walked away to his own class, leaving her standing outside the door of a room full of people she didn't know. She wondered if the person who put the rose and note in her locker would be in any of her classes. She would never know though. She was a little scared to know.

When Andrew had dissappeared from her sight Holly blew out a breath to gain the courage she needed and walk into the room of people she would be seeing every day for how ever long this marrige worked out.

************************************************************************************************************

A little short I know I'm sorry

I may go back and make it longer though. Let me know what you think! :)

Comment, vote, or fan!