Slave To Love ~ 11

Chapter 11

'Mr. Morisson, Mr. Morrison?', a female voice sounded from a distance.
Aaron woke up, startled.
The plane had already landed.
He nodded to the stewardess and dismissed her.
He stiffled a yawn and stretched his legs and rubbed his tired, aching muscles.
It's been awhile since he last slept that long.
Handling the family business and being the sole CEO can be a trying matter.

To make it worst, his little sister Skye wanted to create her own company and he, as the big brother, is the one to teach her how to run it.
Not that he's complaining but eversince he started running the company, his love life was screwed.
Screwed.
He smirked.
He's been screwing a lot of female, yes but none of them is a wife material.
He's been dating several women but no one has the same dark colored eyes and the body he craves for.
No, none of them was like her.
They aren't her.
She was one of a kind.

'Sir, the car is ready', the stewardess informed him.

'Did you inform the hotel?'

'Yes sir. The penthouse is already being prepared for you. Captain Cruz is asking, are we going to stay here till tomorrow?'

'No, you can leave me here. I'm on indefinite leave. I'll be calling you back soon'.

'Yes sir', the stewardess left and went back to the cockpit.

Aaron gathered his things, and went down.

'Pleasant day, Mr. Morrison', his driver greeted him.

'Good day, how's your family Erwin?'

'They're all good sir. Wife is pregnant with baby number two', Erwin smiled.

He smiled and patted him on the back.
He turned around, both him and the driver watched as his private jet plane departs.
He got into the car and sat lazily.
Reminiscing.
Reminiscing of something that made him remember her.
Remembering that last day he saw her.
His obsession has been brewing eversince that fateful day she showed up.

He closed his eyes slowly and slowly went back in time.
That time when his earth stood still.
And the pinnacle of his obsession begun...

***

4 years back...

The board meeting just ended with every men leaving the room, weary, worried and afraid.
Aaron was still sitting on a large, black swivel chair, rubbing his lips, frowning slightly and gritting his teeth tightly.
He was brooding.
His darkened mood still lingering in the surface.
He felt frustrated and cheated.
His people just lost a bidding amounting 25 million dollars with a rival company.
He took a deep breath and leaned back, rubbing his tired eyes.
The conference meeting didn't end well.

'Mr. Morisson?', Jenkins, his nerdy personal assistant called his attention.

He lazily opened his eyes and let out a deep breath.

'Jenkins, I need a minute here', he said, slightly angrily.

'Oh, I'm sorry s-sir but your mother is on the p-phone', Jenkins stuttered.

That got his attention and his worries vanished in an instant that he even grinned.

'Hand me over my phone', he requested in a mild tone.

Jenkins frowned as he passed the phone to Aaron. He was wondering how Aaron was able to accomplished changing his mood that fast. He left immediately, not wanting to be in the same room once his boss phone call with his lovely mother ends because he knows the boss will be in an infuriated mood afterwards.

'Yes, to the most beautiful mom in the world?', Aaron chuckled.

'You young man are rude!', Nicolaa complained, she waited for almost 30 minutes just to talk to him.