Slave To Love ~ 3

Chapter 3

'What's your name?'

'Cat- Cathy Jose'.

'Jose?', the woman stared at Catherine dubiously, not buying she's from a native race.

'Y-yes. I was adopted'.

'I see'.

The next day, Edna brought Catherine to the popular bachelor night pad known as the Men's Den Club.

It was the first time Catherine went to this kind of place that she was surprised to see that it wasn't a rundown area.

Actually it looks sophisticated and well managed. It was a huge place. The artistry of the decorations were designed in an intricate way. Some of the nude paintings shocked her senses but it should be expected in a place like this.

She asked Edna to leave because she didn't want her to witness another embarassing moment in her life. Edna was hesitant at first but in the end she agreed.

'I'll stay with Miguel tonight so come home early as soon as you're done okay?'

'I will', Catherine gave her a smile so she won't worry no more then after hugging each other, Edna left her standing in the hallway.

Before Catherine was interviewed by the manager, she was sent to a clinic just two blocks away from the club.

After they took blood samples and did a 'virgin test' on her, a very embarassing but much needed procedure, she was ushered by the woman who accompanied her named Jennifer into a massive office of the Men's Den Club owner/manager, Patricia Hartwright.

She was once a popular playboy model and a pornstar. She's in her late 40's but still very beautiful and oozing with sexiness.

'Well, Cathy Jose. Do you accept cheque or cash?', Patricia asked matter of factly.

'No, I- I want my money', Catherine answered but hesitated for a bit.

'Okay, cash it is'.

Patricia started scribbling in a paper, writing down notes. Then she bit the back of her feather designed ballpen while studying Catherine.

'You do realize that a lady like you can make more money if you're going to apply as a regular here', she said.

'No ma'am, I-I just want a... One night of work'. Catherine can't even say the words one night stand.

Patricia stared at her for a long time. She then pursed her lips and took a deep breath.

'There must be a sad story behind this one', Patricia said to her friend Jennifer who nodded in approval.
'A lot of girls like you Miss Jose comes to my place as a last resort. Well, I just hope the money you're going to earn tonight can help you'.

Catherine nodded and didn't say anything anymore.

The less they knew about her identity, the better. Because she's ready to forget this night and remove it from her memory once she gets her money.

'You may join the other girls at the back and find Luchi, she'll dress you'.

Catherine nodded and they continued running about their business after they dismiss her.

***

'You better explain to me why aren't you answering my calls?!, a beautiful brunette came bargeing inside his office while Aaron was in the middle of an important phone call from his Italian business partner.

He gestured his hand to keep quiet and continued talking in fluent Italian.

Lori had had enough and took the phone from his ear and threw it at the concrete wall. The phone didn't break but the person in the other line must had his eardrums smashed into pieces.