Chapter 8 (Part 2/2)

Niall pulled me into a cab with him, taking me who knows where but I know it would be amazing, because Niall's surprises are always amazing. I could hear Niall whispering something to the cab driver then the driver starting driving. About 10 minutes later the cab stopped, and I could hear Niall handing cash to the driver and then we hoped off the cab.

"Take off your blindfold Rach." he said.

I slowly took off my blindfold not knowing what to expect but when I opened my eyes I could see the Eiffel Tower, it was huge, and it was light up beautifully.

"Oh my gosh, its beautiful." I said in shock.

"Oh this isn't all." He said with a grin on his face.

We hoped onto the elevator which brought us eventually to the top, we walked to the edge, I could see the whole city, the city was lit up with lights, and I could faintly see the stars in the sky.

"I love you Rachel, my princess." He said with the most adorable smile on his face and softly kissed my lips, his lips were warm and soft, this was amazing, I'm here on the Eiffel Tower with my prince. Our lips parted and Niall ran somewhere and came back a minute later with a guitar and dark red roses.

"For you my lady." He said while winking at me.

I'm sure I was blushing, so much but I really didn't care, I took the roses and sniffed them, they smelt amazing.

"Oh my gosh, Niall. You didn't have to do all this for me." 

"I wanted to show you how much I love you."

A tear streamed down my face,  no one has ever gone this far for me, or done so much for me, If only this moment could last forever.

"No..Rachel don't cry! What did I do wrong? Oh my gosh Im so sorry." He said worried.

"No..Niall im not crying because I'm sad, Im just so happy. Thank you I love you so much Niall." I said as he lifted my chin and wiped away my tears, He was so close to me I could feel his breath on my skin, and we both just stared into each other's eye for what seemed like forever and he lightly kissed my cheek, and then his burning lips touched mine and we kissed passionately, my heart was beating, and I could feel his to, but I knew that we were in love, and I wanted this to last forever.

Our lips slowly parted as we both reached for air and I hugged Niall, I never wanted to leave him.

"I love you so much Niall, never leave me." I said shyly, and probably was blushing.

"There's one more thing Rach." He said winking.

He picked up his guitar and started playing and singing...

"I've been roaming around always looking down at all I see

Painted faces, fill the places I can't reach

You know that I can Use Somebody

You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak

Countless lovers under cover of the street

You know that I could use somebody

Someone like you"

He put down his guitars and looked me in the eyes. I was speechless, he sounded like an angel, and he was my angel and he always will be.

This was just my first day in Paris, 6 more to go, let's hope everything stays this way, perfectly perfect.

***

Feedback?

So if you read my fanfic you would know that I said that it won't go on for very long but I'm thinking of changing that because I really don't just want it to just end you know, so yeah. :)