Chapter 6 (Part 1/2)

*A week later, after school*

"Rachel!" I heard Niall call from behind me, I kept on walking ever since that kiss I just can't seem to face Niall, I had been such a jerk to let another guy kiss me how am I supposed to tell him me and Liam kissed? and the fact that I didn't resist when I already had a boyfriend. Eventually he caught up to me and grabbed me.

"Rachel, we need to talk.' I couldn't run away, so I turned around trying my best to avoid I contact and said "Sure..What is it Niall?"

"What is it? Rachel, you have been ignoring me for the whole week ever since you came back from your date with Liam! Tell me whats going on I'm your boyfriend you can trust me Rach."

"Liam kissed me" I said, I just wanted to get it out, I coudn't stand hiding anything from Niall especially since he was so innocent and didn't do anything wrong.

"Did you resist?" He asked.

I shook my head, I could see he was disapointed.

"Im sorry Niall, I just- I didn't know what to do it all just happened so quickly. Please don't break up with me Niall. I love you." I said while looking him in the eyes.

"I will never leave you Rachel. Never your my princess, and plus it was mainly my fault I was the one who let you go on a date with Liam." Then he leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. This was much better than the kiss I had with Liam, it felt like it was real, did I mistake my feelings for Liam, I just think of him as a friend and no one can compare to Niall. I felt so happy right now. 

Our kiss slowly turned into a deeper kiss, I felt his warm lips press against mine and his tongue make its way into my mouth. When we both reached for air he said "I love you my princess." Then picked me and brought me back to my room. Before he left I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "Goodnight my prince."

From behind I heard Sammie, Camille and Tegan all saying "Awn!!"

"You guys are the perfect couple!" Tegan added.

I could tell I was blushing.

I put on my pj's then hoped into bed, maybe i did like Liam, nut not as much as I loved Niall.