Uma Has a Change of Plan

Mira's POV
I wasn't woken up to Harry this time instead it was Gil.. "Mira?" He asks. "Yes? What is it?" I ask. "I overheard Uma talking.. It sounds like she's planning something for someone.." He nervously explains. "Well it's obviously not Harry. I'm her best fighter so it shouldn't be me and your her.. Punching bag. No offence." I giggle. "None taken" He smiled a little. Then Harry stepped in. "What's going on?" He asked. "Gil being nervous. Says he heard Uma planning something for someone.. It has to be one of the other guys." I shrug. Harry nodded. "Well come on, Uma wants us all to go back to the ship." Harry pulled us up and we went to the ship. Harry strapped Ben up as usual.

I walked over to the plank, making sure it's sturdy. As last time it broke. I walked onto the edge as I continue testing it. Uma looked at me smirking but then waved. "Harry get everyone back to the chip shop! Mira stay out here with me. In case we get jumped." She yelled. Harry did as she asked I nodded. Uma then broke the plank as I fell in. Uma smiled at me but then was shocked "YOUR THE MERMAID!" She yelled loudly enough so I could hear.. "Uma! Why did you betray me?!" I ask. "Am I not loyal enough?!" I yell. "No! Because you kissed Harry! Who knows what you an him did at Auradon or how many rules you broke!" Uma yelled back. "Harry used to like you Uma! But now he loves me, both forms! Like my mother used to say, love that's meant to be will always find a way!" I dived and swam to a cave.. A different cave. A darker.. A more isolated cave..

Hating myself.. My already broken heart ached as it felt more hurt.. Knowing Harry won't realize Uma's sick plan as she'll make up a lie that I'm the traitor.. I sat.. Crying black tears.. Realizing they were black.. I'm close to.. Being forever like.. This.. Forever broken.. Forever empty.. I couldn't help but keep crying.. I started singing..

((I know it's Mal aka Dove Cameron singing and Ben but I thought this song was good for this bit so I had to use it. Imagine a sadder tone of voice and ignore Ben))
I just stayed there.. Crying.. Letting my black tears pollute the waters around me..

Harry's POV
Mira apparently attempted to attack Uma so Uma threw her overboard.. I've been.. Acting different since I met Mira.. She needs healing.. I need to help her.. Uma I feel isn't being honest with me.. I'm gonna find out where Mira is.. I must know the truth..

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's so short! I injured my right thumb pretty badly when I wrote this and it was painful to use. But I hope you enjoyed anyway! See you in the next part! <3