Uma vs Mal

Harry woke me up early in the morning to say that Uma wants to organise our jobs for the day. "How fun." I jokingly whined as Harry pulled me up "Hey, I'll see if you can join me on the errand she sends me on." He put an arm around my neck. "Alright then." I gave a friendly nudge with my head. We walked in releasing ourselves from the close contact as we entered. "Finally now listen. All of you will stay here sorting out the ship. Harry, you and Mira can go collect the coin from the pathetic locals" Uma told him. "Alrighty. Be back in a bit.." He grabbed my wrist and led us out.

We arrived at Drizzella's the girl owning the place is Dizzy. Harry went in as I waited outside.
Harry's POV
Dizzy was about to put money in the register when I stepped in "Ah.. Hand it over." I tell her as she cooperates. "All of it." She gives the rest as I turn to leave "Hello Harry." Turning to see Mal. "Mal.. Wait till Uma here's your back.. She won't be given you your territory.." I smirk. "Oh. That's fine because I'll be taking it." Mal shrugs. I laugh. "I could hurt you ya know.." I stroke my hook along her face and through her hair as she grabs it putting her gum on it. "Awe. But you'll need her permission first." She smiled. I smirked shaking my head and leaving. Taking the gum from my hook and chewing it. As I then bow and leave.

 As I then bow and leave

Back to Mira
"Finally." I giggled. "Bumped into an old friend.." He shrugs then looks confused. "Isn't that King Ben from Auradon?" Harry points. "Who?" I ask. "I'll explain it after.." Harry walks and grabs Ben and we silently drag him to Uma. We then went back finding Evie, Jay and Carlos. They didn't know it was Harry. "Ben don't scare us like that!" Evie whined. "Don't scare you? But that's my specialty.." Harry smiled.

"Harry.." Evie said shocked. "Where's Ben?" Jay asked. "Oh Ben! We took him.. If you want him. Uh.. Mal.. Must come along to the chip shop.. Tonight.. Alone.. Uma wants a word.." He smirked.

"Still doing her chores are you?" Jay rolled his eyes. "Awe.. Jay you've lost your touch.." He looks sad as Jay goes for him Harry backs up a little laughing as Evie holds Jay back.

" He looks sad as Jay goes for him Harry backs up a little laughing as Evie holds Jay back

I smirked as I clenched my sword ready. "Carlos. Still afraid of dogs?" Carlos looks confused then "ARF!" Harry snaps laughing at Carlos jumping as we walk away laughing.