Coronation and Home Time

I put on a huge gown. As I'm expected.. I sat in the carriage with Ben. "Just sit and look amazing. No problem there." He smiled. 'Oh trust me. There's a problem..' I roll my eyes on the inside. "I.. Made you a treat. For after the coronation.." I gave him a cake slice in a box. "Thoughtful but I can't wait." He smirked and ate. I went to stop him but it was too late. "How do you feel?.." I ask. "I dunno. Lets wait for the anti-love spell to take affect." He laughed. "Wait? How'd you know?" I ask. "The lake. Washed the spell away.." He replied. "So you've been pretending to love me.." I felt sad. Having this bring memories back but.. "I haven't been faking anything." Comes out of his mouth. I didn't even care much if he likes me or not.. I'm gonna be with my true pirate prince after this.. I smiled to myself.

We got out, walking up the stairs. We talk and I'm guided away.. Inside I notice the wand.. I grab it as soon as I get the chance and zap the air to break the barrier. "Stand back all of you! Mal.. Thanks for the job." I laugh. "Don't misunderstand my meaning. Mal originally wanted this. Am I right?! But no! She turns good. Well not me! My heart is broken! I have no more good left in me.." I angrily state as we hear a ship pull up. Harry and Gil join me. "Captain Uma everyone!" We laugh. Harry and I are loving the moment.. "Well well well. Didn't think you'd pull it off Mira!" Uma smiles. "Made you proud?" Harry asks. "Of course." She stroked his chin, as she looked away Harry rolled his eyes. "Mira! How could you!" Ben asks. "Sorry Ben.. We are no longer a thing.." I throw his ring to him. Ben holds back tears. I could see it in his face..
"Lets go crew. Grab whoever you want and lets go." Uma walked out dragging Ben. Harry and I just leave.

On the ride back to the Isle Harry teases Ben.. I found it funny as I laughed. Ben kept staring at me..

 Ben kept staring at me

I pulled Harry away. "Give him a break Harry.." I put my head on his shoulder as we moved away. Harry looked like he didn't want to stop..

We spoke for awhile

We spoke for awhile.. Harry and I went somewhere away from Uma so we could talk without looking suspicious of our.. Hidden relationship.
Soon Mal turned up. Shocker. She of course freed Ben which caused Uma to scream luring us to the scene we started battling and during a fight where Harry gets his hook stuck on a ladder Ben did the same thing Harry did on him.