Welcome To Auradon

Waking up to the sound of a car slamming the breaks down as they screeched. I sat up going outside that's when I saw a man in glasses and a tuxedo. "Who called for a butler?!" I yelled as Harry came out with Uma and Gil. "I've been asked to have three of you come to Auradon Prep." The man speaks up. I stood still. "Harry, Gil and.. Mira?" The man looked at us, I was surprised my name was known over there. "What about Uma?" I crossed my arms. "Don't worry Mira. You take over as Captain whiles your there." Uma smirks. "Wait? We're going?" I ask. "Yea. You have to.. We need Godmother's Wand." Uma whispered. I nodded. "Fine. We're going. Boys! Pack your bags! We're going on vacation!" I giggle then roll my eyes. "Ahhh.. Kill me." I mutter as we pack what we need and leave. I even brought my spell book that I was given by my mother before she died. We get into the limo. On the drive we noticed we are about to drive off the edge of the Isle. "Its a trap!" I scream as Harry grabs me. Gil hugs himself. We then realized we are being driven across a golden like bridge.. "Did we do that?" I question. "No. I did." The driver spoke then pressing a button to close the thing so we couldn't see him.

We arrive shortly being welcomed by Ben, Mal and Godmother. "Ah.. Mal. What a surprise.." I angrily look at her. "Where's Shrimpy?" Mal asks as we step closer to each other. Ben steps over to Mal so it looks like a 1v2 that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up seeing Harry making it a 2v2. "She wasn't invited." Harry spoke up. "I only chose you three as Uma is a bad idol to have around." Ben spoke. I rolled my eyes. "Now now children. Ben and Mal will show you around." Godmother told us and left. Hooray.. The quicker we get the wand. The quicker we can take Auradon. Get revenge. Become the ultimate evil villains!

My room was.. Very pink. I despised it as I looked around wanting to throw up.. Ben said I'll be getting a roommate soon so this'll be interesting. I laid on my bed and began drawing.. I drew Harry without his hook and I. Making us both look more.. Normal.. Once I finished I hid it in the drawer next to my bed. ((Imagine the drawing actually looks like a pencil drawing XD))

 ((Imagine the drawing actually looks like a pencil drawing XD))

I went to Harry and Gil's room after. Harry was teasing Gil as always. "Boys. Enough fighting now" I giggled as I sat down on Harry's bed. I knew it was his as his hook and hat was on the nightstand. His jacket tossed at the bottom of his bed. He sat down. "What brings our captain in here?" Harry asks. "My room is sickening." I cross my arms. "Awe, how bad is it?" Harry puts an arm around me. "Very bad." I sigh. "Imagine a very pink.. Princess like room." I look to him. "Maybe that is bad." He chuckles. I laid beside him and without control I fell asleep. Considering I wasn't disturbed I was left there the entire morning.

Once I woke up I went to my locker which I spray painted over with black and purple. "Morning captain" I felt someone press against my back, resting their head on my shoulder. The Scottish accent gave it away. "Morning my first mate" I smiled, turning around having his face inches from mine. I noticed Mal and Evie walking over. "They're so cut-" Evie went to compliment when Mal stepped in. "Gross" Mal looked at us. I pushed Harry away as I approached Mal. "Looked in the mirror lately?" I crossed my arms. "Awe.. What's the matter Mal? Can't handle the truth?" Mal went to jump at me when Harry stood in front of me pushing Mal onto the floor. "How dare you!" Mal stood up dusting herself off. Ben walked over. "Woah, excuse me. What happened." Ben pushes Harry away. "Oi Mister 'I'm the big old King' your Little Miss Perfect Princess here came over and started it. Oh yea, I forgot. It's alll about you isn't Mal. You turn your back on evil to be a royal spoilt brat and disappointment to your parents." Harry and I walked away soon after laughing.

I began singing. ((I know it's Sofia aka Evie's voice but I'm using it to portray Mira for the story.))

Harry and I laughed as we pushed kids around.. You know. Being rotten as I continued to sing. "Beautiful singing." Harry smiled putting a hand on my waist and his hook stroked my face. I smiled grabbing his collar pulling him closer to me. "Thanks." I poked his nose and let go. 'I'm such a tease..' I thought in my head as I giggled to myself.

Soon we got to my room upon entering Harry himself saw the awful room. "Now I see how bad it is." He looks over to me as I throw myself on my bed. Harry takes the pillow and blanket from the empty bed and lays on the couch. "Goodnight Captain" He whispers. "Goodnight." I reply. Feelings grew on Harry as the days went by.. I trusted him with my life at this point.. I fell asleep shortly after and drifted into a nightmare.
'He'Ll NeVeR LoVE YoU! He'lL LeAVe yOU! YoU CAnnOt LoVe! YOur DepRESsed!'
Harsh words echoed in my head as I jolted up quickly. I used my arms to cover my head as those words began shouting louder.

Harry heard me as he quickly came over "Hey.. You alright?" He asks. "Yea.. Just a nightmare." I felt the bed move as I feel Harry's hands wrap around my waist as he hugged me a moment, letting me calm down a little. "I'll be back in a moment. Checking Gil hasn't gone missing.." He spoke as I feel his breath on my neck as if he was about to kiss my neck but he just gives a light chuckle causing me to blush as he leaves. His turn to tease I guess. I giggled to myself again as I lay back down. Suddenly I feel the bed move again. Looking under I see a blonde boy, I didn't scream having sympathy on anyone close by whose sleeping. "Who are you? Why are you in here?!" I quietly raise my voice as he crawls out. "Sorry.. Names uh.. Chad. I.. Wanted to talk to you.." He steps close so he's practically pinning me against the wall. "So you hide under my bed?!" He stepped closer as I attempt to push him but he's stronger than me, damn this human form. That's when Harry stepped in.

"What is going on?! I left for 2 minutes!" He raised his voice. "Harry! Chad here was hiding under my bed!" I admit. Harry angrily approaches Chad. "Stalking my captain now are you pretty boy.." Harry puts his hook up to Chad's neck. "How about I wipe that smirk off your face permanently and paste it on the statue outside?" Harry threatens. "N-No. I'm sorry.. I.. Was just leaving.." Harry pushes him out. "Are you alright?" He asks me. "Y-Yea.." I hug Harry tightly as I lay back in bed he cuddles up to me. Keeping his hook on the stand close by so he's got it ready if Chad comes back. "Goodnight captain. I'll keep you safe.." He whispers as we fall asleep..

Thanks for reading! Credit for Chad goes to again Disney! Song credit is also to Disney and the website I used to make the picture is Rinamaru.com
Hope you enjoyed! See you in the next one! <3