Will you marry me?

The year went by, quite fast. Their friends were the only ones who knew about their relationship.

Khushi was walking in corridor, busy talking with Sakshi about their new project. She was not allotted a partner. Their professor said that they have a new admission, who will be joining in a day or two and he will be K's partner.
They turned a corner and Khushi collided with a hard wall. A strong pair of arms held her preventing her fall. She looked up to see the guy smirking.
Arnav watched from a little distance while the guy slowly raised her. She had a shocked expression. His friends wondered who the new entry was.

"Hey beautiful..." The guy said slowly caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.
Sakshi looked on shocked as Khushi's lips curved into a smile. She didn't even try to put more distance between them.
Khushi: "what in the hell are you doing here Na.."
"NK... The name is NK Rathore..."
Khushi: "ya.. right.. Nanhe Rathore..."
This made him glare at her.
NK: "and you must be Sakshi... Right? I'm NK..." He said forwarding a hand.
Sakshi: "how do you..."
K: "Sakshi... This is my friend, Nandkishore..."
NK: "Khushi!!! It's NK!!!"
He exclaimed making her chuckle.

NK went to their apartment that evening and the three had a blast time... Just like older days. He already knew about the progress in their relationship, and was teasing them from time to time.
K: "so... Did you like Sakshi?"
NK: "wha... What?"
K: "well... You were stealing glances..."
NK: "you are delusional"
K: "oh... Maybe I'm... I was thinking about helping you woo her... Nor that you are not interested..."
NK: "you'll help me?"
She smirked at the question.
Arnav: "fell right into her trap didn't you?"
NK face palmed himself realising the slip, and smiled sheepishly.

****************†***†***************

She was arranging the dinner on the table when he came and back hugged her and started nuzzling her neck and leaving wet kisses on her neck, making her moan.
Khushi: "Arnav... Leave me na... Let's have dinner..."
Arnav: "but I'm hungry for something else baby..."
He said slowly raising her top. But she immediately held his hand to stop him.
Khushi: "that's only my husband's right!" She said teasing him
He quickly stepped back, his eyes still on her. He took his phone out from his pocket and dialed a number and kept in speaker phone.
Os: "hey beta... How r you?"
Ar: "hey dad... Doing good... Dad.... Actually.... I want to get married...
Os: "what?"
Ar: "dad i want to get married to Khushi!!!"
She was gaping at him. Her eyes ready to pop out of their sockets.
She heard someone chuckling from the other side.
Os: "can you wait... Or do you want to get married now itself???"
It was his mother now.
Ar(to Khushi): "so you ready to marry now?"
She could again hear laughter from the other side. A flustered Khushi snatched the phone from him.
Khushi: "er... We'll call later..." And cut the call without waiting for the reply.
And glared at him. He yanked her towards him.
Ar: "so... Now that it is solved..."
He inched closer. But she pushed him away, right before he could kiss her.
Khushi: "what? You are still not my husband..."
He groaned.
Arnav: "you should write a book, you know, 100 ways to destroy one's romantic mood..."

*************†*******†**************

The post graduation students were organising some party at college.

Khushi was standing with Rathore talking to him, her eyes going to the entrance from time to time.

Arnav came in after sometime with his friends.
Her eyes followed him the entire time, but he didn't even spare her a glance... He was instead talking to a girl, Rosie... Joking and laughing at something... Khushi never liked the girl... Even Arnav didn't...According to him, 'she was clingy'... But then, when did they become these thick friends,that he is avoiding her? She was not jealous,she just got irritated by the girl and Arnav knew that... So he was not trying to get her jealous.... Then what happened in the 7hrs they didn't see each other?
She slowly approached him. She had no idea why her heart was beating like that... Like the first time she proposed him, her dare... As if something's gonna change...