TRUTH OR DARE!!!

Truth or dare... She never liked the game... It made you vulnerable,atleast for a moment. But here she was sitting along with a few of her friends and others from the party they were attending, watching the bottle spin in front of her.
So K,TRUTH OR DARE.
"Dare" her answer obvious.
The girl sitting opposite to her smirked. She never liked Khushi.
"Your mentor is somewhere around here, right? Go PROPOSE him!"
"WHAT?! Are you kidding me?!"
"Well... That's your dare."
Khushi gulped. All the freshers were assigned mentors from PG students. And her mentor... Was not just one of the hottest guys in the college but was also known for his temper. He hated the girls who tried to throw themselves at him. And he said, in not so subtle words that, he is not interested.

She walked towards the group of guys and stood beside him, biting her lips. He turned towards her with a smiling face. "Hey... What's up?"
She took in a shaky breath. Her heart running a marathon within her chest.
"Er.. I.. I... I lov... I love you!" He looked shocked while she tried to escape from the spot. But a grip on her wrist held her in place. She slowly turned around to face him again. His face was blank.
"What did you just say?"
"I.. I.. that.. dare..." She closed her eyes tightly dreading his reaction.
He pulled her to his chest by her waist and captured her lips with his. She opened her eyes in shock but closed it again as he continued kissing her. He coaxed her mouth open and deepened the kiss. "Arnav!" She moaned and felt him smiling against her lips as he left her. He moved a step back with a smirk. She realised that she was leaning on him, as she stumbled forward. She just stood there gaping at him. He leaned in and whispered against her ear. "Go and tell them that you completed your dare." He nibbled her earlobe with that. She couldn't move an inch.
'He just stole her first kiss'

################################################################

She woke up feeling her core getting stretched. He was growing inside her. But she was too tired to open her eyes. She has no idea when she finally fell asleep the previous night. But he was still inside her that time. Guess he didn't move out, even after.
She felt him caressing her face and moving her fringes behind her ear. He gently kissed her forehead before withdrawing his hard tool from within her, and walked into the bathroom. The clicking of the lock is the last sound she heard before sleep consumed her again.

She woke up to an empty room. She sighed before wrapping the blanket around herself. Her eyes went to the clothes thrown around. They were shredded to such a condition that she couldn't wear them again. She went into the bathroom to freshen up. There was a slight discomfort between her legs but nothing she couldn't manage.
She dropped the blanket and looked at herself in the mirror. Her body was covered in hickeys. She would have a hard time covering them up.

After a relaxing bath she was drying herself off wondering what to wear, when she heard his panicked voice, calling out for her.
"Khushi.... Khu.... Khushi.... Were.. were r you... Pls... Khushi..."
She went out into the room to be engulfed into a tight hug.
"Oh god! Khushi... I... I thought... I thought you left..." He was still panicking.
"Arnav?" He broke apart immediately created a few feets between them, running a hand through his hair.
"I... I'm sorry Khushi...Last night... I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have forced you... I'm rly sry... I don't know what got into me.... I was angry... Rly angry... I couldn't tolerate the fact that he was trying to touch you.... But I was not angry on you.... And I shouldn't have vent out my anger on you... It was not your fault... I'm sry... I rly am... I.... I just can't tolerate when someone else... Khushi... I... I love you... I love you Khushi...."
She lunged forward hugging him close.
He stiffened at the sudden hug, but immediately wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.
"I love you Khushi!"
She slightly withdrew to capture his lips. He kissed her back and lifted her in his arms and took her to the bed.
"Let me love you Khushi... Let me erase last night from your memory..."
And with that he made sweet love to her.