GOLD DIGGER!!!

Khushi parked her Scooty at the road side and stood waiting for the car following her. The car came to stop beside her, and Armaan came out of the passenger side.
Armaan: "everything ok, Mam?"
Khushi turned to the guy who was driving the car.
K: "Get the Scooty home..." She handed over the keys and waited for the guy to leave.
K: "Amy I want you to take me somewhere... And for once don't let him know..."
Armaan: "you ok, Smiley?"
She just nodded her head.

She was back home, in her room, gazing out the window. She hadn't expected this. Now she has to fast forward her plan... And then.... Disappear again....
She flinched feeling a hand on her shoulder, but recovered immediately. She turned around with a fake smile.
K: "hey Rajaji... When did you come?"
R: "when you were deep in your thoughts... I thought you would go to the pent house... By the way, what were you thinking?" He asked wrapping his arm around her.
K: "nothing much... Just what to do next..." She said, slowly walking out of his arms.
He could feel that she was keeping something from him. But he would wait for her to share it herself.

*Sinhania's office
Khushi was rolling the paperweight on the table, deep in thoughts.
Vishal: "hey KKG, we got the deal... Next it would be the KAAS deal... It's being called the sensation of the year right.... It will make even bigger news when AR looses the deal!"
He said with a smirk.
K: "The KAAS deal is not that easy.... First of all ASR won't be that careless with it.... And then getting them to sign a deal with you won't be easy..."
V: "Just make ASR loose the deal... I know how to get it..."
K: "what do you mean?"
V: "there is someone from KAAS who has promised to help us..."
K: "hmm... All the best... Well I have to go.... Ha... Don't forget the Khanna's deal..."
V: "I won't be needing that anymore dear... " He chuckled.
She just shook her head walking and he accompanied her saying that his guest is on his way to his cabin.

"Hey K, what r you doing here?" She stiffened seeing the familiar face in front of her. He was a friend from university and they had often met each other during official meetings. He was a senior executive in KAAS.
K: "hey... Adrian... er... Vishal is a friend... I.. I'm a little busy... See you later?"

V: "Welcome to Sinhania's Mr.Trimolt..."
Adrian: "Thank you Mr.Sinhania."
V: "pls call me Vishal.... After all you seem to know my friend."
A: "ya K.... We went to the same university...."
V: "oh... I didn't know that she was called K even during college... I guess I don't know much about my friend after all... I can't even do anything to relieve the pain in her heart... I want to tell her to forgive ASR and forget the matter... But then again I guess I don't really know the details of what happened..." He said in sad voice, hoping for Adrian shed some ​light on the matter.
A: "I don't think it would be that easy for her to forget.... To be called a gold digger and social climber in front of the whole college.. and that too by the person who u r in love with..."

For everyone she was the nerd... With the looks... She had friends... a lot, both boys and girls... Called smiley by her friends.... Known better as K... No attitude, dressed in simple clothes, she was believed to be the sweet scholarship girl... She was always either seen with her friends or with her mentor.... No one knew about them being a couple..... But everything changed with the entry of a new guy to the college... A hotshot... The heir of a big business empire... Rathore... N.K.Rathore... And both Khushi and Rathore hit it off immediately... as if they were long lost friends... She started spending more and more time with Rathore...
It was some party at college. She was standing with Rathore talking to him, her eyes going to the entrance from time to time. Arnav came in after sometime with his friends.
Her eyes followed him the entire time, but he didn't even spare her a glance... He was instead talking to a girl, Rosie... Joking and laughing at something... Khushi never liked the girl... Even Arnav didn't...According to him, 'she was clingy'... But then, when did they become these thick friends,that he is avoiding her? She was not jealous,she just got irritated by the girl and Arnav knew that... So he was not trying to get her jealous.... Then what happened in the 7hrs they didn't see each other?
She slowly approached him. She had no idea why her heart was beating like that... Like the first time she proposed him, her dare... As if something's gonna change...

K: "Arnav..." But he just ignored her causing her to call him a few more times.
Arnav(irritated): "what?"
K: "Ar... Arnav... Wha.... What happened... Why r u ignoring me? Are u... Are u angry with me for something..."
Arnav: "why should i be angry with you... You r just my mentee... Just go back to your new boyfriend...
K: "NEW boyfriend? Arnav..."
Arnav: "oops sry... Rathore is your only boyfriend right.... Now I understood y u never wanted to make our relationship public... You were looking for a richer guy..."
Khushi had been trying to understand what went wrong... N.K? He was just a friend... All these time she was trying to stop Arnav... To explain... But she stopped the moment he said about looking for the richer guy... Her expression changed from troubled to blank in a second and she took a step back.
K: "what do you mean?" She asked in a cold tone.
Arnav: "I just voiced out what u really are... A gold digger.... Was behind me when you found me suitable enough.... Now that you have seen someone who you think, is richer than me... You r after him.... You know what... You want go after someone... Do as you please... But not with the Miss.Perfect title you carry around here..."
She raised a hand to stop him and turned around and walked away without saying a single word.

Adrian: "Gold digger..." He snorted "The very next day we saw an another K... Gone was Smiley... She was just K now... Gone were the simple clothes... Shoes... Her talking, walking, attitude everything changed.... She came driving the most expensive car... Wearing branded clothes, accessories, stilettos... Everything screamed class... That day we realised that she was rich... Damn rich..."
Vishal: "what happened after that?"
Adrian: "what happened after that? Confrontation..."
His phone rang right then, breaking the conversation.

They didn't get to complete the convo as Vishal was not able to drive the topic back to K without being obvious.

She was sleeping with her head over Arnav's chest. His arms wrapped around her. He was woken up by her struggling to get out of his arms. She ran to the bathroom feeling sick. He went after her and held her hair back, away from her face as she emptied her stomach. She slumped back against him feeling tired. He helped her up and wash her face before picking her up bridal style and taking her to bed. He wrapped her in the blanket, and got inside it, his front against her back spooning her against him. He kept his hand against her belly, slowly caressing  her.
K: "you know." It was not a qn.
Arnav: "hmm... I have been noticing... You did see the obstetrician didn't you... She prescribed anything for the morning sickness?"
K: "this is normal... Have to take medicine only if it turns severe.... I'm sry I didn't tell you... I didn't want to trouble you in between all these tension."
Arnav: "trouble??? Seriously Khushi... You think our child will be trouble to me?? I love you, Khushi... Just... Just be careful..."
K: "I will Arnav... I will..."

Hey guys... Sry for the typos... This story may end in an epi or two.... Atleast i think so... I have my sessionals next week... Wish me luck...