The Final Goodbye

A/N: I understand none of you will propably read this but Thank you for all the support with this story and i am sorry to tell you this is the last chapter for this story. I have enjoyed writing this story so much it is my first story and i have loved the response i have recieved. This won't be the last of Shawna and Booboo :) keep an eye out for the Sequel "I thought i would never see you again"

___________________________________________________________

Shawna’s POV

I awoke with a shudder as if my body had just noticed something was missing. I shot up yelling “Booboo!?!?!”  and looked around franticly searching for the russet toned skin and jet black styled hair but it was nowhere to be seen. That’s when I noticed that all my stuff was back; my laptop and car keys with a piece of paper on top of the bag. I suddenly got a sickening feeling that something was wrong. I grabbed the note on top of my bag and started to read it.

                Dear Shawna,

                                I am so sorry I cannot be there for you when you wake up from your slumber. I’m going to answer the question you asked me earlier; you asked what was going on between us. The answer to that question is I don’t know exactly how you feel about me but I have fallen completely head over heels in love with you.  Everything about you; your gorgeous baby blue eyes, your laugh, your loving nature it all makes me feel at home with you. I have had so much fun getting to know you Shawna Isabel Taylor. I will never forget you no matter how much time passes. I will never love another human being as much as I love you no matter the distance or the amount of time that passes until I can see your beautiful smile again. You deserve so much more than a silly little note from me but I just couldn’t stand telling you goodbye in person because I wouldn’t be able to say the words.  I wiped away the tears that started to escape. I will be waiting for the day I can feel the warmth of you in my arms again and the tenderness of your lips. That will be will the happiest day of my life besides today of course. I chuckled at his words with tears still falling down my face. I am leaving for you own safety, I know it sounds stupid and dumb but you don’t know the paparazzi. They would go to any lengths to get a hold of you for a juicy story. This is my way of trying to protect what I love. I won’t let the paparazzi destroy the wonderful person you are. I would have gone with you who cares about the paparazzi. I know your probably thinking I don’t care and that you wanted to come with me but I couldn’t ask you to leave you family; your whole life is here Shawna. I will be counting the seconds/minutes/hours/days/months/years till I can hold you in my arms. Please don’t shed any tears over this because this isn’t goodbye this is just a see you later because no matter what happens we will be together again.

                                                                                                                                Sincerely yours,

                                                                                                                                                Nils Allen “BooBoo” Stewart  Jr.

p.s. check your phone contacts ;)

I grabbed my iPhone 4s with the zebra striped case from inside my laptop bag, swiftly unlocked it and went straight to my contacts. I started sliding from A to B expecting to see his name but I didn’t so I kept sliding losing hope as I came up to M. When I spotted a new contact named “My Love <3 (BB)”; No freakin way did he call himself “My Love”. I subconsciously locked my phone and put it back in my bag. I laid back down wiping away my tears, he was really gone; he had truly left me, I would probably never see him again. I just laid there crying and crying until I couldn’t cry no more and had fallen asleep.