Rain Dance ;)

I'm so sorry this is late i had a Taks test and stupid school work to do but it is here now so i hope you enjoy it just as much as i enjoyed writing it. So Vote/Comment tell me ya'lls wonderful ideas on what you think should happen next ;) ____________________________________________________________________

Shawna's POV

Booboo starts walking back to the bar. *BOOM* Thunder hits Rock Springs. I jumped off the stool falling backwards and landing into some ones toned, tan arms.

"Shawna are you ok? You scared me." Booboo said in a hushed worried tone.

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine. The thunder just scared me a bit. I didn't expect it." I scrambled trying to stand up and get out of his arms but he wouldn't let me for some unknown reason.

Booboo's POV

I just couldn't let her out of my arms it felt so right. Almost as if she was meant to be there but i had to let her up or she would get suspicious

"Where did this storm come from?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"I don't know; it looks like we were so caught up in each other to notice." I laughed nervously not sure how she would respond.

"Hmm It looks like we aren't going to get any lightning nearby. So you wanna play out in the rain with my awesome self?" She asked jokingly but serious.

"Heck Yeah!!! Let's go splash in some puddles and dance in the rain." I said grabbing her hand and heading for the door.

Shawna's POV

He had grabbed my hand like it was nothing. He held onto my hand as if he let go the world would explode. But before i knew it he let go and we were outside facing each other.

 "May i have this dance?" He asks semi-serious with his hand out.

 "But there’s no music." I stated confused.

"That’s not true there’s music all around us; all you have to do is listen. So close your eyes and just listen Shawna." He said this as i slowly closed my eyes, he took my hand and put his other on my waist and slowly started swaying back and forth. I could feel the rain falling all around us. The rain drops were making a slow melody. I slowly started to rest my head on his shoulder and let him lead.

Booboo’s POV

  1 hour passes; it starts to rain harder and a reporter shows up to interview the couple dancing in the rain.

 "Excuse me may i interrupt?" The reporter questioned while recording the interaction.

 Booboo look sup and into Shawna’s eyes and then at the reporter and camera man.

"You already did." I said in an annoyed voice. (He hates reporters and this one just ruined his moment with Shawna.)

 "Oh My Gosh It's Booboo Stewart from the Twilight Saga. Can i ask a few questions?" the reporter asked in a rush.

I look down at the girl in my arms; the girl I have started to fall for and think about what this would do to her.

"Shawna what do you think?" I whispered looking deep into her baby blue eyes.

 "Let's rock this." She said with a huge grin on her face.

 I took her hand and we turn towards the camera.

"Ok Booboo what are you doing all the way up here in Rock Springs, Wyoming?"

"I'm just taking off from filming Eclipse." I gave a straight forward answer with my winning smile.