I'm sorry but i have to leave you

it would mean the world to me if ya'll told me what your thoughts are on this by commenting and voting :) just to let me know that you enjoying reading abiut Shawna and Booboo ;) and just letting you know this story is coming to an end soon but i already have ideas for a sequel. so this won't be the last of Shawna and Booboo ;) message me if you would like to become a character in the sequel. Ta Ta for now and thank you so much for taking the time to read my story it means the world to me <3 iloveyouALL!!!

_______________________________________________________________

Shawna’s POV

I can’t believe how effortless it is for me to kiss Booboo; normally I’m very nervous around guys. But I have to end this so I can get my thoughts together. I mean i’m kissing booboo freakin stewart and he is kissing me back. I have to pull away…i…hav..e.. to pull…away…..Now. I separate our lips and put my hand over his mouth before he can object.

                “Booboo what’s going on here? I mean between us?” I asked quietly incase its nothing.

                “To be completely honest Shawna...” he looks down confused and then hurt crosses his features.

                “You know what I don’t need an explanation. Let’s just watch some Ghost Adventures and just chill. Ok??” I question but make it known that I don’t want to push it anymore.

                “Ok I will drop it on one condition….” He left me hanging with a wink.

                “What? What’s the condition??”  I asked in a rush I just wanted that question to be a thing of the past.

                “Get your butt over here and snuggle with me I’m still cold.” He stated jokingly but serious at the same time.

I hadn’t even noticed I had gone from his side to the other side of the couch. “Ok it’s a deal.” I say as I scoot over and I’m immediately engulfed in his welcoming arms. We just sit like this for a while with me in his toned, tanned arms and my head lying on his shoulder but I soon get uncomfortable and have to move. So I get out of his arms and he starts to protest but then I just lay my head on his lap and he calms down. Booboo covers me up with the “Team Seth” blanket and starts unconsciously playing with my hair; I soon fall asleep in this position.

Booboo’s POV

Shawna was fast asleep on my lap and she looked so peaceful, beautiful. That was a close call earlier she has finally figured out that I like her at least I think she figured it out or she knows some things up. But I can’t tell her because if we become a couple the paparazzi are going to attack her and her life will never be normal again and I don’t want to do that to her.  I also don’t want to hurt her because she has become such an important part of my life. All I can do is leave so they don’t have the chance to take her away from me. Dang we left in such a hurry we left all her stuff at Mick’s and it can’t stay there. I might as well go get it and bring it here so she doesn’t have to worry.

I slowly get up as not to disturb Shawna and lay her head on the cushion of the couch so she can still sleep. I slowly creep out of the living room with one last look at Shawna. I walk out the door and headed for my car to grab my navy blue Abercrombie hoodie so no one would recognize me as I walked into town.   I start walking and thinking about my future with Shawna. There won’t be able to be much of a future for her with me because of all the paparazzi following her every move, dragging her down from being the best. I have to let her go; I have to leave her and let her live her life like she would before I fell for her.

*1 hour later*

In what seems like forever I finally reach Mick’s Diner; I walk right in and I freeze it’s as if I’m glued to the spot. I see Shawna’s laptop open showing a slideshow of the pictures we took together. Finally I can move again and I walk up to the brown marble top bar, slide the mouse on her computer and there is the picture of me kissing Shawna on the cheek. I hadn’t noticed before but her eyes were closed with contentment and she looked happy as for me my eyes were closed and you could see a smile growing on my face as I kissed her cheek. I quickly closed the laptop and slid it into her bag just looking at that picture made my decision even harder. I didn’t want to just leave her I couldn’t just leave her like this. I think I have completely fallen head over heels for this wonderful, amazing, beautiful girl named Shawna but she can’t just up and leave her home for me I couldn’t ask her to do that plus the paparazzi would eat her for lunch. I grab her keys out of her bag and start to head out the door when I hear Mick speak up.

                “I know I don’t know you as well as Shawna does but I do know Shawna,  she is like a daughter to me and I wouldn’t want any pain to come to her so be gentle and be kind when you have to leave her. Please do it for me an old man and if not for me do it for Shawna she deserves it and you know it.” Mick said quietly and quickly before returning to his work.

                “I will Mick; Shawna is the best thing that has ever happened to me I’m just sad it has to end and that I didn’t get more time with her.” I say before walking out the door unsure he even heard me but I looked back for a split second and I was sure I saw Mick smile so I stopped right there.

                “Hey Mick do you have pen and paper?”

                “Of course Booboo but why do you ask?”  Mick said questioning my reason behind my question.

                “I just need to write a little something to Shawna.”  

Mick hands me the pen and paper; I sit down and start writing Shawna a letter.

*30 mins later*

“Thanks Mick, I better get going now. Bye”

“Bye Booboo and remember what I said about Shawna.”

I walk out the door with my hood up and Shawna’s bag hanging off my shoulder.  I walk to her blue 1971 Jeep Wrangler open the driver side door and slid in, started her up.

*arriving at Shawna’s*

I slowly drove up and parked her Jeep by my Challenger, slowly got out not wanting to leave. I walk up to her house dragging my feet not wanting this day to end at all but quietly walked into the leaving room where Shawna was still sound asleep. I set her stuff on the coffee table with my note on top so she would see it when she woke up. I looked down at the girl that I have fallen in love with in less than a day. I know most people would say “Oh Booboo it’s just infatuation not love” but they would be wrong I have completely fallen in love with Shawna. Everything about her has my stomach do flips her laugh, the way she blushes when she catches me looking at her, the way she smiles when she says my name, just every little detail about her. But I need to leave so the paparazzi don’t eat her alive. So I bend down gently move a strand behind her ear and kiss her temple. I look at her one last time and whisper “Goodbye Shawna and the answer to your question earlier is I Love you!”  I walk out the door without looking back, start up my Challenger and drive away from the love of my life.