Whats Shawna to do?? ;)

Sorry i haven't uploaded lately i have been doing drivers ed/ school work/ volunteering at a vet's office but here it goes. And a huge thank you for reading this; i never thought people would actually read this so again THANK YOU!! XD

_____________________________________________________________________________

Flashback- "Well if you don't like me at all you won't mind me doing this." he said kissing me on the lips. I just sat there not knowing what to do.

"Why is BooBoo kissing me?? I mean he has a girlfriend!! It's the chick thats going to play Bree Tanner in Eclipse. Get the strength to push him away."

*PUSH*

Whoa ok I’ve got to go People. I love all you amazing fans. BooBoo out.” He threw in a peace sign with it.

            “Bye” I squeezed in before he turned it off.

*********************************************************************************************************

*Shawna's POV*

"Umm should you really post that?" I asked nervous.

"Of course i will why wouldnt i??"

"Umm because you kissed me while it was recording?" i stated questionly while my face started to turn blush pink.

"Are you mad?' He asked with a very worried tone.

"Why is he worried? I mean what if i was mad why would he care? I mean i'm not i don't think i could ever be mad at him.After hanging out with him i think i really like BooBoo and i mean like like him. But he could never like feel the same about me because he has a gorgeous actress already; why would he choose me over her?" i kept contemplating in my head.

"BooBoo," I said putting my hand on his shoulder "I'm not mad at you. Why would i be?"

"Because i kissed you?" he said unsure of himself.

"Of course i'm not mad at you for kissing me. It's not like it meant anything; you were just trying to prove a point. Right?"

"Yeah, yeah no of course it didnt mean anything." he said quickly as if he was trying to convince himself the same thing i was.

"So what should we do now?" i asked innocently.

*BooBoo's POV*

"She looked so cute when she was contemplating her response. I wonder what she was thinking. Hmm would she ever date a actor such as myself i wonder? I need to talk to Laura(agent) and get this thing with Jodelle over with so i won't feel so guilty about these feelings that are blossoming for Shawna."

"We could always take more silly pictures." i said with the biggest grin on my face

"Ok let me set the camera back up."

"I'll just text Jodelle telling her about Shawna and how perfect she is and why this whole publicity thing isn't going to work out anymore. I'll have to text Laura the same thing so she is in the know and doesn't get mad at me again." I thought as i grabbed my white Iphone 4S.

*TEXT to JODELLE* "Hey we need to talk this isn't working out anymore. I will talk to you about it later."

*TEXT to LAURA* "Hey i can't date Jodelle. It's just not working out anymore." 

*sets down iphone next to the computer on the brown marble bar top.*

"Hey Shawna?"

"Yeah BooBoo I'm almost ready."

"Ok i'm going to the restroom before we start this photoshoot because this Sprite is kicking my butt." I sated jokingly.

"Ok be careful dont fall in." She giggled.

*Shawna's POV*

"Sucess!! The camera is all set up for this photosoot. Hmm now all i can do is wait.."

*BEEP BEEP*

"Hmm Thats BooBoo's phone should i check it out?" I think as i look around the *BEEP BEEP* corner to see if he is *BEEP BEEP* coming. "Stupid *BEEP BEEP* phone won't even let me finish *BEEP BEEP* Oo what the heck." picks up phone "hmm a message from Jodelle... Oh wait thats the chick he is dating." looks at screen and reads the message.

*TEXT from JODELLE* "What why are you breaking up with me!?!?!?!?"

"Woah now he is breaking up with her but why? They seem so happy together. I guess everythings not what it seems; i wonder what happened."  i thought as i sat down the phone back where i got it as BooBoo started walking back to the bar whistling.

___________________________________________________________________________

So what do ya'll think? Should Shawna of read the message without BooBoo knowing? Will he find out and get mad? Is BooBoo falling head over heels for Shawna?

Vote Like and Comment. Give me ya'lls ideas it is deeply appreciated. Uploading a new chappie tomorrow :) <3