Chapter 18

(A/N Italics are thoughts. Underlined italics are the voices in Tsukiko's house. On with the story)

*Re-cap*

"Please Hak...Don't tell me you...forgot my sister..."

"What?! You forgot Tsukiko?! Hak!! She's a tiny girl! How could you leave her?!"

"I...don't know..."

~Third person POV~

Hak had gone off on his own, he didn't want to be with the group right now, for one the guards were sure to be after him, and he couldn't face the looks of sadness the others displayed over him forgetting Tsukiko. 

"How could I just forget her?" Hak said to himself, holding his head in his hand as he walked around the town. Suddenly he ran into Jae-ha.

"Ah!"

"Oh! You're..." Jae-ha trailed off, half because he didn't know the guys name, and half because he had bonded with Tsukiko, and wasn't too happy with him.

"You're from yesterday..." Hak trailed off not knowing his name.

~Time skip (Yes already -_-)~

Hak and Jae-ha had found themselves in a rather adulty place. Unfortunately for Hak, Yona and Yoon had come along and caught him in said place. 

"What are you doing?!" Tsu is missing and this is how you choose to spend your time?!" Yoon shouted angrily.

"Yoon. Princess! What re you doing here...? No this isn't what you think. This guy forced me along...WAIT HE'S GONE!?" He shouted angrily as he turned to find the chair the green haired man had been sitting in, was empty. 

"Where did he go?!" He shouted, jumping down from the building.

"Why did you come to a place like this in the middle of the day...?" - Yoon

~Time skip (Yes again -_-)~

~Tsukiko's POV~

I had spent the whole day sat in Captain Gi-gan's room, I didn't really want to leave. Mia had made me eat. When I say she made me, I mean she literally shoved it down my throat. I guess it was a good thing she did, since I probably wouldn't have eaten until I was at deaths door, maybe not even then. 

Sighing I stood up and trudged out of the room onto the deck of the ship. It was night time and the stars were out. 

"Pretty aren't they?" I jumped slightly and turned around to see Jae-ha standing behind me, a gentle smile on his face. 

"Yeah." I replied quietly, turning to look back at the night sky. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the green haired male walk to my side and lean against the side of the boat.

"How're you feeling?" He asked me softly. I sighed shakily and shook my head.

"I'm still scared to go into town....and what if...they f-forgot me?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly as I clenched my fists.

"If they did then they were never worthy of your adorable presence." Jae-ha said trying to cheer me up. I blushed slightly and gave him a small smile. 

"Thanks Jae-ha." He smile and ruffled my hair in response. 

"Jae-ha...aren't you sinking a ship later...?" I asked timidly. He looked at me tilting his head, confused.

"Yes, we are. Why?" His voice held suspicion.

"Well...I wanna help..." I replied quietly. 

"I know I look tiny and useless! But I can fight!" I spoke up, looking into his eyes. He stared at me with wide eyes, before they softened and he flicked his fringe out of his face.