Chapter 4

[Edited 12/11/2020]

~Tsukiko's POV~

We've been walking for a couple of hours and I am so bored. My leg was a little sore, but nothing too major, it was basically fully healed. 

"Princess. Tsukiko, The Wind Tribe, is already in sight." Hak told us.

"YAY!!" I shouted jumping around in excitement. Hak chuckled and Yona-nee laughed softly in response. After a short pause, we sobered up and continued our walk. Not long after, we came upon the gates to the small Capital.

"This is the Capital, Fuuga." Hak announced. I grinned and pulled Yona-nee towards the entrance. 

"Hak...Are those the guards?" I asked tilting my head. His face turned blank and he kicked them away, I laughed watching them fly and hit the wall behind them.

"What was that?" The blonde with freckles asked, as he turned towards us. The other guy was crouched rubbing his head in pain.

"Does this tribe think patrolling is when you take afternoon naps?" Hak asked blankly, which caught the freckled guys attention as he made a sound of surprise. 

"Lord Hak?" He asked.

"Yo." Hak replied casually, causing me to giggle into my hand. 

"Heh, it's been so long. About 10 years, right? Why're you here?" The black haired guy now known as Tae-woo asked. The two had settled against each other, seeming to have no care in the world.

"Was the general fired? Oh well, there's always next time." The freckled guy now known as Han Dae shrugged. 

"It's been 3 years. Lazy as usual." Hak deadpanned in reply.

"We are the Wind Tribe. We live as free as the wind~" Han Dae explained leisurely, wiggling his arms, probably pretending to be wind, Tae-Woo joined in too, adding a comment about wanting to sleep.

'These guys are funny. I like them already.' I thought, letting a smile spread onto my face as I watched Hak interact with the two.

"Who sent these guys out to patrol?" Hak asked himself, slinging is Glaive over his shoulder. Suddenly all these people came out of no where and surrounded us. They were all greeting Hak, and I couldn't help but to hide myself behind Hak, not wanting to be noticed, this is where being invisible to people comes in handy. 

My hand trembled as I gripped onto the back of Hak's robe, hoping they wouldn't somehow see me and crowd me too. The group quickly took notice of Yona-nee and began bombarding her with questions. Which is when I noticed that she looks pale. But before I could do or say anything, she wobbled and collapsed unconscious. Hak immediately moved over to pick her up, leaving me out in the open. Dammit.

'Please don't notice me.' I kept pleading in my head. Hak and Han Dae rushed off to take care of Yona-nee, the others following them with their eyes. However, when they turned back around, that's when all attention went to me. 

"Who's she?"

"Wow. Look at her hair. It's silver."

"She's so small."

I was frozen in place, unable to speak. The crowd surrounding me was slowly getting more overwhelming, and I could feel my chest tightening. Needing to be away feom them, I started to slowly back up. Only to bump into someone that stood behind me.

"Woah there." The voice of Tae-Woo said, as be smile teasingly down at me. 

"Sorry. Um...could we leave please?" I whispered shakily to Tae-Woo.