The Boy With Glue in His Hair

Title: The Boy With Glue in His Har

Author: WillFlyForFood

Genres: Teen Fiction and Romance

Description:

Cassandra started her senior summer at college by moving into a coed dorm where she met Mark. Over the summer they became best friends and then lovers. Before she met Mark, Cassandra had never even been kissed. Cassandra was tall and had long black hair and impossibly beautiful green eyes. Because of an illness in High School, she was also thin, way too thin. Her new roommates Suzi and Jenny would teach her to laugh and be a girl, and Mark would help her gain weight and learn to love. Suzy was captain of the Volleyball team. She was blonde, muscular and had a wicked sense of humor. She had the reputation of a tough jock-chick and intimidated most guys. Her goal was to win a national championship and then make the Olympic team. Jenny was a voluptuous brunette and always seemed to be the best dressed girl on campus. She was also a math wiz and got almost straight A’s in her accounting major. Mark was tall, good looking and smart. He was finishing his engineering degree and a minor in history just for good measure. His goal was to become an Air Force pilot. At the end of spring semester, he dumped his long time girlfriend when he found out she was cheating on him. The four friends met by accident: ...As I left our wing of the dorm and entered the central lobby of the third floor I heard a girl scream. It was not a bloodcurdling scream or anything indicating danger--just a silly girl scream. I quickly walked down the hall to be greeted by a semi hysterical topless girl who was waving her arms about. The first thing I noticed was her amazing green eyes and black hair. There's one more thing she was thin, I mean really thin--somewhere between death camp survivor and Heroin Chic. She looked at me and shrieked “Get it out of my hair!” I wasn't sure what she was talking about until I saw a dragonfly. From her dorm room I heard another female voice laughingly say. “Cassandra put some clothes on!”

This is an amazing story! It's another journey full of twists, turns and brilliant writing! For anyone who enjoys the genres above, I promise you will like this story, and you won't want to put it down.