Flawed

Title: Flawed

Author: bnlfan

Genres: Science fiction and action

Description: 

Imagine the second you're born, a consultant removes you from your mother's grasp and runs a battery of genetic and physiological tests on you. Thirty minutes later they give you a score out of 100 which denotes your level of perfection. If your score is above 80 and you work hard to maintain that score you will have a charmed life; well fed, well rewarded, spoiled. But fall below 80 and you are labelled Flawed and life will not be so kind. Hannah is flawed, adopted by a Flawed family when her birth parents chose their social standing over their daughter. Life for her has been one of struggle, hunger and service. One day Hannah is escorted to the regional government office and told that the Consultant who delivered her, who labelled her Flawed got it wrong! Now she is being relocated back to her birth parents, to live as one of the Top5, all medically and legally judged as perfect. Entering this new life Hannah has an impossible decision to make which puts not only hers, but the lives of everyone she cares about at great risk.

Seriously an amazing book. It is gripping, it hooks you right from the very beginning, and will definitely leave you wanting more. The story line is original and interesting, and there is a lot of nice backstories woven into the plotline. This is a world that seems so ridiculous, but somewhere inside of you, you can still relate to it. I would recommend "Flawed" to anyone and everyone!